Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I can't say I know much about him, but his highlight reel is packed with stuff that would suggest that he's a fairly skillful, forward-thinking CDM. He looks like someone who will nick the ball deep, keep possession, and then knock it forward. It's only a highlight reel though, so how often he does that, I dunno.

I can't say I know much about him, but his highlight reel is packed with stuff that would suggest that he's a fairly skillful, forward-thinking CDM. He looks like someone who will nick the ball deep, keep possession, and then knock it forward. It's only a highlight reel though, so how often he does that, I dunno.

giphy.gif

Why no option to buy?!

According to wiki he's only 21 and signed a 5 year deal with Dortmund last year so they probably see him as one for the future.  Likely they just want him to go out and get some experience.

Guest firetotheworks

Rafa :love:

these are the kinds of deals i was expecting this summer if i'm honest, at least a few of them anyways

Aye, same. Complete guesswork obviously, but I wonder how much Rafa's started taking things into his own hands.