Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Batshuayi man, ffs like. :lol:

If he's seen playing for us next season I'll drink my own p*ss, throw it up then eat it off the floor.

quoted just in case

It wouldn't exactly be the first time someone fell foul of pretty much that same pledge on here.

Quite the pessimist aren't you? Can't blame you that much tbf. Anyway, a rumour! Yay. No idea why we're looking at another winger, mind.

This is what it says on the Chronicle site...

But Liverpool are said to have been angered by Newcastle’s approach to the original Ojo negotiations and have therefore told Newcastle that a loan deal is not available to them. If Newcastle want Ojo, they’ve reportedly been told they’ll have to stump up £10million to get him.

:lol:

Ha ha ha! I really am amazed that Rafa is putting up with the utter inept buffoons up there mind! FFS!

Frustrating as f*** like.  Thing is we are probably only a really good Striker and CM away from comfortably saying up imo.  Someone like Batshuayi isn't joining obviously but if we were willing to pay a £6-£8 million loan fee for someone like him we would guarantee PL survival and then be guaranteed a further £100 million or whatever it is. 

There will be value, but there is also just buying someone who will massively improve us rather than scraps and gambles. I personally don't think we have the squad to stay comfortably in the premier league, and if we go into the season with this squad Rafa will walk and we will go down. Ojo? Really? We need proper solid midfielders and a new striker. No we don't have a bottomless pit, but Rafa was promised a pit of a certain depth and it's looking like it may not have been a pit at all.

Chronicle reporting we're possibly looking at Patrick Roberts on loan from City.

Absolutely bossed it for Celtic last season, not sure how well he'd do in the PL.

Would love that. Really good dribbler

Chronicle reporting we're possibly looking at Patrick Roberts on loan from City.

Absolutely bossed it for Celtic last season, not sure how well he'd do in the PL.

From what i've seen of him and Ojo, which admittedly isn't a massive amount, i'd take Roberts out of the two every time.

From what i've seen of him and Ojo, which admittedly isn't a massive amount, i'd take Roberts out of the two every time.

Same. Ojo will never make it.

And Teasy, you think Gayle will hit 20 goals next season? Like Aguero and Costa last season?

Football in the premier league is just fucked...loaning youngsters from City and Liverpool to develop them. may as well just declare the remaining 13 teams in the league as the top 7s feeder clubs its fucking pathetic how much the gulf has widened between teams in the same division

its like connor mcgregor trying to outbox floyd

Got to remember that our transfer kitty is not a bottomless pit.  Yes we have tried to buy the players rafa has targeted but even rafa must accept that there is a limit to what we can reasonably pay for our targets

Not sure it's even a pit with a clearly visible bottom at this point.

Two seasons in a pub league proves and shows nothing. Neither he (Roberts) or Ojo are good enough for what we need right now.

How many players do we have that are proven decent Premier League players? Its not like Celtic haven't had players that have gone on to do well in the PL, Van Dijk, Wanyama, Forster in recent years. I'd definitely take a chance on Roberts if available