Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chronicle reporting we're possibly looking at Patrick Roberts on loan from City.

Absolutely bossed it for Celtic last season, not sure how well he'd do in the PL.

From what i've seen of him and Ojo, which admittedly isn't a massive amount, i'd take Roberts out of the two every time.

Same. Ojo will never make it.

And Teasy, you think Gayle will hit 20 goals next season? Like Aguero and Costa last season?

No, did I say that?, read again..

Whenever I read about Rolan, I say his name in my head like that little black lass from Grange Hill saying 'Ro-land'. There it goes again! Can't help myself.  :fool:

I do that as well :lol:

Whenever I read about Rolan, I say his name in my head like that little black lass from Grange Hill saying 'Ro-land'. There it goes again! Can't help myself.  :fool:

Half of this place is just going 'wtf they on about'  :lol:

Half of this place is just going 'wtf they on about'  :lol:

Dun eee doon doon!

It is certainly economical and may even be noble to not be part of the crazy fee and wage inflation going on, but there's only so much magic Rafa can work with the players he has available. Some time in the next 30 days or so, we are going to have to bite the bullet and spend the money. AM (I still like Cairney who could also cover for Shelvey), DM, upgrade on Mitro up front, and keeper as a minimum. I trust we have options sounded out and lined up already for at least some of those positions.

With all the mad money swimming about, it's easy to forget that Leicester won the league just over a year ago without big wages or big money buys. There may be a vast gulf in spending power between clubs, but the difference on the pitch is far smaller.

Haha I've been doing that for ages! Thought I was the only weirdo though. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

That's where the Samaris stuff looks like it's coming from.

Feckin' Greeks

It's the Chinese we're after.

Guest firetotheworks

I do that as well [emoji38]

Haha I've been doing that for ages! Thought I was the only weirdo though. [emoji38]

Rollin' by Limp Bizkit fwiw.

I do that as well [emoji38]

Haha I've been doing that for ages! Thought I was the only weirdo though. [emoji38]

Rollin' by Limp Bizkit fwiw.

Same as this [emoji38]

Samaris links have returned in the greek and portugese press this morning.

Apparently close to completing a move, although we've heard that numerous times already this summer.

A CM and a decent striker would give me confidence we've got enough to make a decent fist of this season. Those two positions are absolutely key for me. Probably a GK as well tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

I fucking hope so, I've resorted to looking through the bins of Twitter in search of nutritious scraps.