Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope it's true (both the tweet below and the Riviere and De Jong outgoings) but it's hard to be positive about anything atm. Fanks, Mike. Hopefully a win vs Forest today will boost morale amongst the fanbase, must be a positive atmosphere vs West Ham. Have to win.

Always thought De Jong could be a good player but he's never fit and even when he is Rafa doesn't seem to fancy him so get rid if it means we can bring people in.  I mean there are others I'd prefer to go first but they're apparently far to shit to sell so..

Just wondering how far along these were before we heard about them. Feel like Rafa was near the boiling point.

Personally feel like that point was almost reached after QPR last season, and at around the time of the first snippets of the Ashley interview coming out.

Ah some good news it seems! Thank God.

With Riviere and De Jong being allowed to leave deals to bring some in must be looking good, because I doubt Rafa would be letting folks leave otherwise, as the squad isn't that great really.

Here's hoping.

With Riviere and De Jong being allowed to leave deals to bring some in must be looking good, because I doubt Rafa would be letting folks leave otherwise, as the squad isn't that great really.

Here's hoping.

You don't think he'd let Riviere leave? He hasn't even been given a number FFS.

Here's hoping.

Was thinking more about De Jong when I said that.

Riviere man ... what a ridiculous time he had here. Just awful.

Here's hoping.

Was thinking more about De Jong when I said that.

Riviere man ... what a ridiculous time he had here. Just awful.

Why would any sane club want Riviere? You'd be actively admitting you don't want to score any goals ever  :lol:

And SDJ has been about as reliable as a Trabant trying to get around the Dakar Rally  :lol:  I'll believe these deals when they actually happen  :thup:

Not sure whether to put these "rumours" in the braindead thread or not anymore. Seen much of this guy, VI?

We are looking for a sale, not a loan. So probably a BS rumor.

Lad's got potential but he lacks composure and confidence. Night falls on him every time he gets into the box. But he does have great movement and skill otherwise.

Not sure whether to put these "rumours" in the braindead thread or not anymore. Seen much of this guy, VI?

Lad's got potential but he lacks composure and confidence. Night falls on him every time he gets into the box. But he does have great movement and skill otherwise.

:thup: Was expecting it to be a BS rumour, article just mentions we "pondered over signing" him with no context whatsoever.

How much are you guys after for him?

Translated from Dutch by Bing Wrong translation?

Breaking: 4-times Dutch champion @siemdejong will almost certainly be back at #Ajax... Should with Huntelaar. More on Telesport >

very reliable apparently