Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I object to the concept of a Belgian #10. All #10s should be either Latin-American or from the Balkans.

IMO a number 10 should be the little guy running in behind the number 9.

Then again, I'm not up to date with this continental "keeping the ball" carry on. Far better lumping it up front and hoping for the best. Tally ho!

Fox in the box?  :azn:

I object to the concept of a Belgian #10. All #10s should be either Latin-American or from the Balkans.

IMO a number 10 should be the little guy running in behind the number 9.

Then again, I'm not up to date with this continental "keeping the ball" carry on. Far better lumping it up front and hoping for the best. Tally ho!

I'm all for bringing back the days when the number 10 was a Craig Bellamy.

We were so close to signing this lad until Atlanta came in at the last second and offered them actual money, therefore blowing our offer out of the water.

Yep, we just cannot compete since the bottom fell out of the Donnay sock barter market

I'm confused, he was linked to Chelsea in May. Everton and West Ham a few weeks ago. One article had a quoted price of £15m. How did it end up between us and Atalanta? And I assume he's not going to be that expensive?

The descriptions of him sound exciting though and would give us a lot of flexibility.

I'm confused, he was linked to Chelsea in May. Everton and West Ham a few weeks ago. One article had a quoted price of £15m. How did it end up between us and Atalanta? And I assume he's not going to be that expensive?

The descriptions of him sound exciting though and would give us a lot of flexibility.

We're not signing him, or even looking at him. I'm amazed the press even bother linking us to anyone.

Well in my opinion it's going to be an absolute pleasure to watch this lad turn out for Atalanta, especially for rather low sum that'll be paid for him. Such a shame to see another player slip unavoidably through our grasp. If only we had some money to spend  :undecided: