Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If nowt else, reckon we're almost certain to have a daft bid rejected on deadline for an obscure player out of the blue. That'll be a welcome return to form.

I could see that actually. A Berahino/N'Zogbia style deadline day bid that would smash the transfer record that we know won't be accepted.

If nowt else, reckon we're almost certain to have a daft bid rejected on deadline for an obscure player out of the blue. That'll be a welcome return to form.

I could see that actually. A Berahino/N'Zogbia style deadline day bid that would smash the transfer record that we know won't be accepted.

Breaking our transfer bid record is a start I suppose.

Breaking our transfer bid record is a start I suppose.

Berahino & Rooney both around the early mid-20m mark? :lol:

Siqueira at the same time we got Doumbia too.

Scored in Champions League last night Old Doumbia.

There'll be a parallel universe somewhere where Doumbia, Thauvin & Ferreyra are ripping defences to shreds together just for fun.

Chucky knocking one in every 121 mins this season. Hero.

Any PSG keeper we could get to start a real transfer merry-go-round ?

Areola. Linked with him previously, no?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He played 32 times in 15-16 in the Villarreal team that finished 4th and afaik they would still take him back