Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's been a while since he was any good, be a risk imo. Was the best striker since Ba though. 14 goals in a Pardew managed team.

Would have had 20 if he didn't get injured IMO, his pace made him really hard to stop. I worry that he's lost all that though.

It's been a while since he was any good, be a risk imo. Was the best striker since Ba though. 14 goals in a Pardew managed team.

Would have had 20 if he didn't get injured IMO, his pace made him really hard to stop. I worry that he's lost all that though.

Think he suffered when we lost Cabaye as well, mind. Can't remember fully 2013/14 (probably for the better) but I can't remember when he was injured? I know he got sent off at Norwich and came back against Villa and scored a last minute winner and then got one at Hull where Pards butted Meyler but I can't remember fully. First half of that season he was quality though.

Guest firetotheworks

Remy ffs :lol:

Just goes to show where we are after Rafa's insistence on having players who want to play and want to play for Newcastle. He's the antithesis of that.

People saying they'd take Remy [emoji23][emoji23] He's been finished for over 2 year and he's done everything possible in the past to make it clear he doesn't really fancy us, even during his loan spell here.

Stay well clear of him IMO.

Aye because we are in the position to be picky.