Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't they just post stuff from other sources? Don't think I ever remember them claiming anything as their own.

It would help if they actually checked what they're spreading though, and didn't add extra comments to make them sound different.

Don't they just post stuff from other sources? Don't think I ever remember them claiming anything as their own.

It would help if they actually checked what they're spreading though, and didn't add extra comments to make them sound different.

The likes of Skirge lap every tweet up anyway and that's their audience.

Would someone like Joe Allen be worth a shout? Moved last summer to Stoke for 13.

In this market why would Stoke sell their vice captain and one of their key players for anything under what, £25M?

No chance.

Anyone still turning their nose up at loans without the option to buy?

I'll be happy if we loan players we have no chance of buying as that will mean they're good players which is what we need. I expect a lot of moves over the next few days. Hopefully we'll get what we need.

I'll be happy if we loan players we have no chance of buying as that will mean they're good players which is what we need. I expect a lot of moves over the next few days. Hopefully we'll get what we need.

Nathan Ake is an example too where if he does come and enjoy it, there's a fair chance he'd come back anyway.

We're desperate now lets be honest

We'll bring in anyone who can help

Nathan Ake is an example too where if he does come and enjoy it, there's a fair chance he'd come back anyway.

Based on today i'm not sure i'd want him mind :lol: