Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many players can you loan from the same club? I'd rather have Batshuayi on loan than Luiz.

Batshuayi is their only direct backup to Morata though. Luiz is injured anyway and now behind Christensen

Seen that Conte wants another striker and is looking to loan Batshuayi. Morata has been out past few games and Batshuayi has still started games on the bench. Conte's been playing Hazard up front ahead of Batshuayi.

Had a look to see if there's a thread, of course there is...firmly in the first 5 threads so far with 4 other NUFC related threads.

Jack Colback

Bear (NUFC troll apparently)

The Mags

West Ham and Moyes or Newcastle and Rafa?

"Benitez needs to start earning his world class wage packet".

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

There'll probably be a bit of backtracking on our side too tbh. There can't be many that still care about him though.

Slimani linked in quite a few rags.

I don't know that much about him, but is he really the calibre of player who will keep us up?

Don't know much myself. He had a good record before going to Leicester and will no doubt be better than our current options although that's not saying much.

I don't know that much about him, but is he really the calibre of player who will keep us up?

Don't know much myself. He had a good record before going to Leicester and will no doubt be better than our current options although that's not saying much.

Really strange signing for Leicester, but I assume they thought Vardy would leave. Those two have never looked good as a pair.

Really strange signing for Leicester, but I assume they thought Vardy would leave. Those two have never looked good as a pair.

How has he done as a lone striker? His name cropped up in the summer as well, and he's probably a realistic option in January.

How has he done as a lone striker? His name cropped up in the summer as well, and he's probably a realistic option in January.

Always looked a decent option to me. He was quality at Sporting. I think he'll probably just go back there tbh.

Sunday Sun said last year he was one of Benitez's main targets had we stayed up.

He does look like the sort who would be good in a Benitez line up, depending on what his finishing is like. I only saw him in a couple of games for Leicester, and he was missing chances in those, but too small a sample size to make a judgement.