Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't really get the undisciplined argument against Luiz. He brings the ball forward at Chelsea because Conte is happy for him to do it. Would he be so cavalier at Newcastle with a different team and manager?

To be honest I've not really seen that much of him the past 2 seasons besides 2 or 3 games but he does have that reputation. Wheather he's changed that much or he's just protected more by having a player like Kante there, I don't know.

Personally I'd snap their hand off if he was offered. Just seemed like a strange connection.

I think you can make a case that Luiz looks a lot better in a back 3 than a back 4

Guest firetotheworks

People turning their nose up at David Luiz ffs [emoji38]

Absolutely insane. He was arguably their best defender in the title win. People are mad

Which people? [emoji38] I haven't seen a single person doing this.

Guest firetotheworks

People turning their nose up at David Luiz ffs [emoji38]

Absolutely insane. He was arguably their best defender in the title win. People are mad

Which people? [emoji38] I haven't seen a single person doing this.

Not really sure about Luiz, he's a loose cannon in the best of teams so imagine him with a team like ours.

Ah okay, one person that's not sure. [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone else find Luiz a bit of a strange player for Rafa to be interested in?

Imagine not wanting to play Mbemba or Mitro because they're too much of a loose cannon but being perfectly fine with David Luiz bombing around.

???

Luiz is absolutely a strange person for Rafa to be interested in, like.