Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I mean he quite clearly doesn’t give a fuck if we go down or stay up. He’ll just shrug his shoulders get in his helicopter and fly back to his mansion.

He'd rather go down and keep the club than admit he's priced the club too high. This idea that he wants to sell is all based on him getting a daft amount of money otherwise he's more than happy to cling on and continue milking the club for his own purposes.

We genuinely might be the most pathetic club to ever be in the premier league. Apart from Rafa

And Sunderland.

I think they always tried to improve but were just very poor at it and struggled to attract the right calibre of people.

We are actively trying to fail.

"Fit and Proper Person"  :mackems:

Still think we should be trying to get Dembele in from Celtic.

We'd have to pay actual money for that to happen.

I know, and it would be a large amount, but I don’t think it would be as large as it would be if we got someone else.

Guest firetotheworks

I think its probably bull like.

Unsure about Rafael Benitez's future at Newcastle but happy to sign for Alan Pardew at West Brom, righto. [emoji38]

Strong and stable, strong and stable, strong and stable.

Say it enough times and people start to believe it  [emoji38]

As an aside Theresa May is essentially Roy Hodgson in a wig.

I know, and it would be a large amount, but I don’t think it would be as large as it would be if we got someone else.

Buying a striker from the Scottish league :scared:

Have you considered signing nobody?

Buying a striker from the Scottish league :scared:

Better than nowt.

Disgusting that a club like Newcastle United has been reduced to this farcical shite.

He’s an alright poster, but doubt he’d do a job for us this season like.

Looking at the calibre of players we are supposedly targeting, it might not be the worst option. Definitely seems to be the one Charnley has been authorised to pursue.

Looking at the calibre of players we are supposedly targeting, it might not be the worst option. Definitely seems to be the one Charnley has been authorised to pursue.

He'd improve us I think, certainly better than our current options.  Fits the 'young with resale value' profile too.  It's doubtful we'd pay anywhere near what Celtic will ask for him though unless we got rid of Gayle and Mitro for a combined £20m and chucked it at them.