Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My concern is that the fat shithead has sanctioned three low cost permanent signings and maintains his stance on loans. We could potentially recruit much higher quality in the loan market right now than with permanent signings. As usual we’ll be looking to pay a pittance in fees and league 2 wages, so who could we realistically get?

Guest firetotheworks

PA SPORT???!

Fucking PA Sport. [emoji38]

?

Oh dear, I've gone and fucked up haven't I. I take back that post and the post about it being as legit as I thought it was because of being reported by AP. [emoji38]

Also for the story of MA not being happy with Rafa's signings in the Championship... 1) You need a squad for all those games most importantly 2) That's what happens when you force your manager into signing their 3rd/4th/5th choice players you fat fucking daft cunt.

PA SPORT???!

Fucking PA Sport. [emoji38]

?

Oh dear, I've gone and fucked up haven't I. I take back that post and the post about it being as legit as I thought it was because of being reported by AP. [emoji38]

I have done the same mistake and would like to withdraw my :thup: when quoting your previous post.

Guest firetotheworks

It's come from Press Association Sport. Pretty reliable.

:thup: I don't know whether it's happened before and I've just merged AP and PA together.

Three first teamers is the maximum we should be signing in January so I’m happy with this (as long as this is what actually happens).

The best business when we have no pre season etc is to refresh and strengthen the team. Overhauling the team only makes us more likely to be relegated.

Guest firetotheworks

There's a £6m figure (:lol:) going around Twitter. No idea where it's originated from mind so might be bollocks.

That's exactly the figure that I used for the purposes of a joke, so it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.

There's a £6m figure (:lol:) going around Twitter. No idea where it's originated from mind so might be bollocks.

That's exactly the figure that I used for the purposes of a joke, so it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.

Apparently if Ashley only allows Rafa the money that the club earns to spend this month and he still wants his loan from last season paid back then there's

£50m profit by the end of this season

£24m of that banked already

£6m left if he pays off his £18m loan from last season first

It depends on him basically.