Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Saturday. Today should be a busy day in terms of key conversations/negotiations for players. Here’s hoping they involve Rafa in some of the discussions.

Eh No

Charnley has an appointment at a Thai massage parlour today. so discussions will have to be put off until next Saturday......oh hold on

all the money he promised in the summer - all the players we've offloaded - all the the TV money the slug is making - all the millions of free advertising, down to our arse, in danger of getting relegated again and losing our manager  and one loan signing with 4 days to go  - unbelievable!

Im honestly starting to believe we cant compete in this division whilst this cretin is here we are hamstrung in every department. The club is ran like a championship club trying to punch way above its weight with the big boys no wonder weve been up and down like a whores drawers in the last 8 years

all the money he promised in the summer - all the players we've offloaded - all the the TV money the slug is making - all the millions of free advertising, down to our arse, in danger of getting relegated again and losing our manager  and one loan signing with 4 days to go  - unbelievable!

What do you expect, we can't compete with Man City.

I'm not holding my breathe.

Signing a striker and signing a striker who can do the business are two completely different things. There are only a few players available that check both boxes and I don't see us getting them. I have a feeling we'll sign someone who is a step up on joselu and gayle but the difference will be the difference between shite and absolute shite.

We're something like 11th in the league for chances created. A finisher is what we need. We had 4 decent chances against Swansea in the first half and took none of them.

:thup:

However, if it's Jorgensen or nowt, then he simply has to come in. Even if he managed 6 goals in the remaining games it will have been potentially worth it. Compared to Joselu with 4 in 20+ games, we literally need ANYTHING else.

Free Saturday. Today should be a busy day in terms of key conversations/negotiations for players. Here’s hoping they involve Rafa in some of the discussions.

I honestly don’t think LC works outside of Monday - Friday, 9 - 5. He likely see’s attending games as a chore.