Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“The Czech club either want Newcastle to pay a £1.25m loan fee and agree to a £4m obligatory-purchase clause for the summer, or for United to stump up a £2.2m loan fee with a £3.2m option to buy.

Newcastle are yet to return to Sparta with an offer, however.”

Chronicle.

“The Czech club either want Newcastle to pay a £1.25m loan fee and agree to a £4m obligatory-purchase clause for the summer, or for United to stump up a £2.2m loan fee with a £3.2m option to buy.

Newcastle are yet to return to Sparta with an offer, however.”

Chronicle.

Reminds me of when I used to work on the tills in Co-op in 6th form and countless owld biddies would go "oh, you want paid for this stuff as well?" or similar

Yes, please pay for the items you would like to buy :pilko:

Sky sports transfer centre had something about Slimani and Newcaste when you first click on the link but it then disappears. I didn't get the chance to read it like probably saying we have bid £2 million and a sports direct mug.

Sky sports transfer centre had something about Slimani and Newcaste when you first click on the link but it then disappears. I didn't get the chance to read it like probably saying we have bid £2 million and a sports direct mug.

Just saw on Sky sports news they are claiming we are in talks with Slimani. Nothing to substantiate it, just one of their background headlines.

Just saw on Sky sports news they are claiming we are in talks with Slimani. Nothing to substantiate it, just one of their background headlines.

Quick, put your bets on.

Quick, put your bets on.

Too half hearted. I say break out the Slimani thread in anticipation of his arrival!  :frantic:

I'd sooner have someone like Sakho or Slimani now. More faith in those getting the 5-6 goals to see us safe. Jorgensen seems like someone who'd be ideal if you signed in the summer and could have a full pre-season to integrate. Big ask to expect him to hit the ground running and score the required goals.