Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Currently watching Moneyball and all I can picture is Rafa being in the same boat at Billy Beane when it comes to player recruitment. You’re going to get guys in within the constraints of what we’re offering you.

Billy Beane was part of the Barnsley takeover last month.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Wrong way round like.

Only if you're driving...in America.

Edit: I'm not well, and trying to work whether it would be different if you were driving on the other side has sent me West.

By when do we need to complete a signing for them to start on Wednesday? :jesuswept:

Tomorrow lunchtime, because there are games on Tuesday night and it's the round of matches that counts.

:lol: just like when we got rafa in too late to stay up, we might get a striker in too late to save us

Whilst there was always time and the possibility of bringing someone in at the beginning of the window that glimmer of hope has been snuffed out. There’s clearly no genuine willingness to invest and even if there is now there isn’t time to spend it. I’d be astonished if anyone significant comes in now, it’s just blatant neglect from the owner.

Just don’t understand how you can willingly not invest in something that you’ve spent millions on acquiring.

He doesn’t need to does he. It’s serving the purpose he bought it for.

I honestly believe that as long as he gets his “loans” back he’ll then happily run the club into the ground and walk away.

He told us himself, he wont put another penny in and the club can only spend what it makes minus his cut of the profits.

What does his cut of the profits even mean? What profits?

Do you think he doesnt take money out of the club ?

He told us himself, he wont put another penny in and the club can only spend what it makes minus his cut of the profits.

Through advertising yeah. If the accounts are anything to go by we have no money to take out.

By when do we need to complete a signing for them to start on Wednesday? :jesuswept:

Tomorrow lunchtime, because there are games on Tuesday night and it's the round of matches that counts.

Midday Tuesday for teams playing on Wednesday.

Reckon this Brazilian lad is just the club trying to force the hand of Feyenoord with Jorgensen.

No genuine interest imo.

Do you actually believe that ? I don't. We don't want to buy anyone over a certain price and that's it.

Accounts not being my thing.. I wonder where St James Holdings Limited gets its money from to loan the club money, in which Ashley then pays himself back.

I suspect there is a lot money jumping from account to account.

http://i65.tinypic.com/15ebivm.jpg

Reckon this Brazilian lad is just the club trying to force the hand of Feyenoord with Jorgensen.

No genuine interest imo.

Do you actually believe that ? I don't. We don't want to buy anyone over a certain price and that's it.

FYP