Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mangala might happen given that the Laporte deal is done. There should be some progress on Mangala leaving, although whether it’s us that gets him is another issue.

:yao:

Off to Walsall for "geographical reasons"

Mangala might happen given that the Laporte deal is done. There should be some progress on Mangala leaving, although whether it’s us that gets him is another issue.

:yao:

Off to Walsall for "geographical reasons"

Closer to France.

I’m assuming we won’t go completely silent this early. I’m guessing there’ll be some sort of token attempt at a striker. Any predictions on who it’ll be to falsely get our hopes up today?

I’m assuming we won’t go completely silent this early. I’m guessing there’ll be some sort of token attempt at a striker. Any predictions on who it’ll be to falsely get our hopes up today?

Iheanacho

Slimani

Deeney

Ings

Chicharito

Is Joel Campbell still at Real Betis?

Iheanacho

Slimani

Deeney

Ings

Chicharito

You can add Peter Crouch to that list

Reckon there'll be a loan bid for Sandro and that's it. Even Ings is probably pie in the sky with Sturridge leaving.

According to Allardyce yesterday, we've already rejected a loan bid for Sandro because not enough money was offered. Guessing that was either Mike Ashley or a small Spanish club.

Iheanacho

Slimani

Deeney

Ings

Chicharito

You can add Peter Crouch to that list

Barnetta spotted at the airport

We’re at the stage now where clubs are unwilling to do business because they wont be able to get a replacement in. The only way we’d get a signing in is if we offered a ridiculous sum, sometthing that we’d never do.

That just leaves a loan of a player who is either not fancies at all by his current club or a youth player from a big club.

Once again scratching around at the bottom of the bin.

Reckon there'll be a loan bid for Sandro and that's it. Even Ings is probably pie in the sky with Sturridge leaving.

According to Allardyce yesterday, we've already rejected a loan bid for Sandro because not enough money was offered. Guessing that was either Mike Ashley or a small Spanish club.

Well we were offering Donnay socks, Kangol tops and assorted Asics trainers for him. The small Spanish team will outbid us as we are poverty stricken and 100 million per year ain't gonna change that.

Quincy Promes. 26 years old, 58 in 114 for Spartak Moscow :yao:

edit: googled him

Southampton still pushing for Spartak Moscow's Quincy Promes

SkySports

2 days ago

Southampton talks to sign Quincy Promes from Spartak Moscow ongoing

SkySports

1 day ago

Report: Quincy Promes ready to snub £30 million Southampton transfer

HITC

:lol: Never mind