Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

He's not like. He jumped the shark a long time ago. Thinks classifying it all as comely Irish craic is an acceptable get out.

Says the man. :lol: Hypocrisy at it's finest.

It is a bit of an indictation of how poor a result it was for England like.

He's not like. He jumped the shark a long time ago. Thinks classifying it all as comely Irish craic is an acceptable get out.

Says the man. :lol: Hypocrisy at it's finest.

It is a bit of an indictation of how poor a result it was for England like.

Whatever you say buddy. I'm not the one derailing every single thread in the place.

I think the Russian fans should riot and get themselves thrown out of the competition to take the attention off their rubbish team.

I imagine that is in their thinking now, they probably don't care, either way they are out.

How the hell did we not hammer Russia?

Lallana had an easier chance than Hamsik and sliced it wide, Sterling went through and got tackled rather than cutting back. Theyve finished their chances, thats the only difference. If only we had good forward players.

I think the Russian fans should riot and get themselves thrown out of the competition to take the attention off their rubbish team.

I imagine that is in their thinking now, they probably don't care, either way they are out.

Definitely not out. Win against Wales and they are still very much in it.

I think I read somewhere that if there's a tie for the final 3rd place team to go to the knockout stage (same points, goal difference, goal scored etc) then it gets determined by whichever team has the highest FIFA ranking, which seems a bit mad