Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

I was kinda implying that he's got f*** all vowels, not none

But I concede that I failed. Badly.  :lol:

:lol: Fair play for accepting it. You'll need to teach me how to do that some day.

I guess you could start with the Somalian/Kenyan/England B intentional wind-up from about a week ago  :lol:

That's a wind up. :lol: I see a lot of "us" referring to England, yet you say you're Kenyan. I don't even know where the Somali bit comes from. Maybe you're a pirate because you stole an Englishmans identity?

NOW YOU GET IT! Fucking hell Froggy, you're sharper than you look seem on an online forum.

To be honest, I don't know where the Somali thing actually came from  :lol: :lol:

If you want the truth, I was born in Nairobi and I have lived in England most of my life...I consider myself both English and Kenyan (particularly as I only hold a British passport now). I support both in international sport, because I'm selfish like that. In the Olympics, I tend to gravitate towards Kenya a bit more I guess, and I doubt our football teams will be meeting any time soon when the Kenyans are so fucking corrupt it actually makes Blatter seem like a good guy.

Fun fact- I struggle to identify vowels.

I think (and hope) that England have the beating of Wales and Slovakia. Really hope he plays two strikers and gives the opposition something more to worry about; Dier and Alli are worth three Welsh players in midfield. Would be nice to see Wales turn over Russia too. The sense of karma would be lovely if all but Russia went through.

England have played the worst team in the group and ended up with a point.

Hopefully Wales and Slovakia have a go at them, because I wouldn't bank on England being able to break down teams that sit deep. Better sides in the tournament have struggled against parked buses and England are insistent on keeping one hand tied behind their back. Both sides they have yet to face already have three points on the board and no incentive to chase a win though. They might still do it, but I'd not bank on it is all.

Luckily this new format only punishes the really weak anyway so a draw more might be enough anyway.

Yep, good points. :thup: That said, had to stop myself 'doing a SMc/they'll be fine if they keep playing like that'  and extolling the virtues of the performance against Russia (ignoring the fact they should've but couldn't win).

:lol: Fair play for accepting it. You'll need to teach me how to do that some day.

I guess you could start with the Somalian/Kenyan/England B intentional wind-up from about a week ago  :lol:

That's a wind up. :lol: I see a lot of "us" referring to England, yet you say you're Kenyan. I don't even know where the Somali bit comes from. Maybe you're a pirate because you stole an Englishmans identity?

NOW YOU GET IT! Fucking hell Froggy, you're sharper than you look seem on an online forum.

To be honest, I don't know where the Somali thing actually came from  :lol: :lol:

If you want the truth, I was born in Nairobi and I have lived in England most of my life...I consider myself both English and Kenyan (particularly as I only hold a British passport now). I support both in international sport, because I'm selfish like that. In the Olympics, I tend to gravitate towards Kenya a bit more I guess, and I doubt our football teams will be meeting any time soon when the Kenyans are so fucking corrupt it actually makes Blatter seem like a good guy.

I'm smart as fuck like. Won £22,000 on The Chase app earlier. :smugdog:

NOW YOU GET IT! f***ing hell Froggy, you're sharper than you look seem on an online forum.

If you want the truth, I was born in Nairobi and I have lived in England most of my life...I consider myself both English and Kenyan (particularly as I only hold a British passport now). I support both in international sport, because I'm selfish like that. In the Olympics, I tend to gravitate towards Kenya a bit more I guess, and I doubt our football teams will be meeting any time soon when the Kenyans are so f***ing corrupt it actually makes Blatter seem like a good guy.

Here you are Ndegwa, don't say I never do anything for you mate...  :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ-1DYwaxrE

We will get beat tomorrow and woy will walk away from doing a "Good" job , I'll still never understand how or why he got the job same as mcclaren  Awful world cup and possibly an even worse tournament yet he is under no pressure

Aye theres no way we're beating Wales like. Been the banana skin game ever since the draw was made and them winning and us not on Saturday has made it even more so.

Theyll be so pumped up man - Roy will make a hash of his tactics again and we'll be left to hopefully beat Slovakia to go through, which we'll probably draw and end up going out as one of the 2 shit 3rd place teams.

But its all ok though - we played really well in that game with Russia

An angry Vardy with a point to prove  :pedro:

Like they said on the football ramble a few weeks back, when Vardy scores, you can see in his eyes that he's not just happy for himself and his team that he scored, there's also that bit of schadenfreude that he made someone else miserable :lol:

Two upfront is needed i think, but hope we play well.

I'd predict Wales will be harder to break down than Russia & we didnt finish our chances there. I hope we make more use of Vardy/Sturridge, or else we need Kane to step up hugely.