Group D - Croatia (Q), Spain (Q), Turkey, Czech Rep - Cro 2-1 Spa | Cze 0-2 Tur

Wullie

Fucking joke all around that. Never a pen, Srna should probably have been sent off and the keeper was about four yards off his line. Unless linesman near the goal being useless again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

Sergio Ramos on the penalty :lol: cheeky gits!

Don't think i've ever seen him miss before. Scored at least 2 in penalty shoot-outs for Spain. Scored all of his that I recall in shoot-outs for Madrid including the CL final and semi final.

Ramos is an all-time great. Modern day, improved Hierro.

Don't think i've ever seen him miss before. Scored at least 2 in penalty shoot-outs for Spain. Scored all of his that I recall in shoot-outs for Madrid including the CL final and semi final.

eh? I thought you supported/watched Real?  CL semi final a couple years ago comes to mind straight away. He's missed for Spain before too. A final against Brazil iirc

Fucking joke all around that. Never a pen, Srna should probably have been sent off and the keeper was about four yards off his line. Unless linesman near the goal being useless again.

New rules for the Euros, you're not sent off for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity if a penalty is awarded.

eh? I thought you supported/watched Real?  CL semi final a couple years ago comes to mind straight away. He's missed for Spain before too. A final against Brazil iirc

The Bayern game? Eh.. thought he scored and Ronaldo missed.

Don't even recall this Brazilian final you're referring to.

Put it in to orbit man you knacker. Was a meme for about 100 years.

Don't even recall this Brazilian final you're referring to.

2013 Confed Cup final apparently :thup: http://nr.soccerway.com/matches/2013/07/01/world/confederations-cup/brazil/spain/1286873/?ICID=PL_MS_01