Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Well, he struggled a blt with the physical side of the PL. Don't think he'll have an easier time in the Championship.

I don't think I've ever seen a NUFC player pull out of as many 50-50s as Perez.

Glad its been put on the Friday night - had booked the Friday off in anticipation so a day on the beer in London is looking pretty decent now. Usually a rubbish atmosphere at Fulham but i'd hope with it being th opening night our lot will turn up in force, got to be a sell out you'd hope.

Guest palnese

Løvenkrands and Routledge were both hard as fuck last time we were down there iirc.

Missing the point and a half.

We've got an awful record at craven cottage, at least we get this trip out of the way early. Think it'll be a tough game, bit early to predict but wouldn't be surprised in the slightest at a 1-1 start, the fixtures after this are pretty kind, chance to get off to a good start that how we won the title down here the last two times, getting off to a flyer is very important I think for us.

Do I need Sky and BT next season? Sure this is about the fourth time I've asked.

No. Only Sky.

Premier League - Sky (126 matches) & BT (42)

Championship - Sky (92 matches)

Champions League, Europa League - BT

FA Cup - BT, BBC

League Cup - Sky

Any word when they will announce the other live games on sky. Think its going to be messy as fuck! Weren't they changing fixtures up to two wks before some matches

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Any word when they will announce the other live games on sky. Think its going to be messy as f***! Weren't they changing fixtures up to two wks before some matches

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

It's been said this season onwards, tv games will be announced much earlier than previously to avoid from things as bad as last season.

From .com

Only the first weekend of live games are announced at this stage, with details of second weekend selections promised in the coming days and alterations up until September 24th published before the end of July.

Do I need Sky and BT next season? Sure this is about the fourth time I've asked.

No. Only Sky.

Premier League - Sky (126 matches) & BT (42)

Championship - Sky (92 matches)

Champions League, Europa League - BT

FA Cup - BT, BBC

League Cup - Sky

Cheers, good news. Might still go illegal but I'll definitely consider it!

• 2 weeks later...

What would everyones starting lineup be with the current set of players? Sissoko Wiji etc... included?

Sels

Janmaat Lascelles Mbemba Dummett

Shelvey Colback

Sissoko Wijnaldum Ritchie

Mitro

?

edit: wait, expected or wanted? cause like fuck would I choose that midfield :lol:

What would everyones starting lineup be with the current set of players? Sissoko Wiji etc... included?

Sels

Shelvey Colback

Mitro

?

edit: wait, expected or wanted? cause like f*** would I choose that midfield :lol:

Mitrovic is suspended

Sels

Shelvey Colback

Mitro

?

edit: wait, expected or wanted? cause like f*** would I choose that midfield :lol:

Mitrovic is suspended

So he is :thup:

Would like to see 2 up top, really. Obviously Rafa prefers 4231, but howay.. it's the championship. Be interesting to see if he changes given the lower quality opposition

It jars/looks odd to me seeing Janmaat, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, and Tiote in the team. I think I have accepted they were gone, and it'll take a bit of time to believe it is real if they don't go. If you see a fan (tall handsome bloke...)  pulled off the pitch at the first home game, for suspiciously jabbing a finger into Janmaat's upper arm, that'll be me!