Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just decided to go down on Friday. Had two tickets sitting on me desk at work and was undecided whether to bother but I'm getting more and more excited as the week goes on so I've just booked the travelodge near the ground.

Can't wait for the season to start now  :frantic:

You got your ST back?

As tempting as it is I haven't gone that far yet. Going to try and get to a few away games and then maybe get a half ST. It's like rehab this - got to do it in small doses to start with :lol:

Sels

Janmaat  Lascelles  Mbemba    Gamez

Colback      Anita

Ritchie                Perez              Aarons

Gayle

Feel like it'll be this, with possibly Shelvey or Hayden in for Anita.

:anguish:

I think it'll be :

Sels

Janmaat  Lascelles  Mbemba  Dummett

Anita    Hayden

Aarons          Perez            Ritchie

Gayle

Although i fear it'll be Colback over Anita.

Guest reefatoon

No way will Anita and Colback be in the middle together like. Only an absolute cunt would pick those together after the way they played alongside each other last season.

I think there's no point in Colback ever now we have Hayden. Long term I expect Hayden and Diame to fill that midfield with Perez at 10 anyway but when one isn't there I think Anita is next in line. Far more complimentary and his height is less of an issue alongside that midfield.

Think it'll be

Sels

Janmaat Mbemba Lascelles Dummett

Shelvey Colback

Anita            Perez        Ritchie

Gayle

Reasonably happy with that, though personally I would swap Dummett, Colback and Anita for Gamez, Hanley and Aarons. Think Anita will play as he offers more defensively than Aarons and Rafa will want to keep a clean sheet in the first game.

Sels

Jaanmat

Mbemba

Lascelles

Dummett

Hayden

Colback

Anita

Perez

Ritchie

Gayle

Most Rafa like so far.

Yep.  Think that will be it.

Would personally have Shelvey in for Colback, but I doubt that will happen.  Possibly Aarons, as well.  Got through a preseason unscathed and has looked good in flashes since the end of last season. 

Please no Colback.

Prepare to be disappointed :lol:

Aarons coming on in the second half against tired, not up to speed Fulham clogger defenders in the second half could be fun.

Until he injures himself after five minutes.

Sels

Janmaat Lascelles Hanley Dummett

Anita Shelvey Colback Ritchie

Perez

Gayle

Would prefer Hayden in to Colback but I think that's the team he'll go for, as mentioned by others it does mean we have decent options from the bench.

Shelvey and Coback together means a very difficult night, unless Fulham really have no fret at all.

Whose to say Shelvey will start? Didn't Rafa drop him from the starting line up in the final games last season?