Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest antz1uk

Aren't the strip colour ones the bigger ones? Thought they said the 500 are just black & white and smaller?

The ones with the old strip designs look tremendous

And the miserable sods start already. Nobody is going to be stood up all the way through the match waving flags so nobody behind them can see what's going on ffs. Use some common sense.

i'm no miserable sod i just want to watch a full match! and as for common sense, I have plenty, more than i can say for some of the morons i've had to endure sitting beside in a match before.

btw your tone is appaling! spoke to me like that in person you'd be drinking through a straw for a month

Uh oh, watch your letterbox

And the miserable sods start already. Nobody is going to be stood up all the way through the match waving flags so nobody behind them can see what's going on ffs. Use some common sense.

i'm no miserable sod i just want to watch a full match! and as for common sense, I have plenty, more than i can say for some of the morons i've had to endure sitting beside in a match before.

btw your tone is appaling! spoke to me like that in person you'd be drinking through a straw for a month

Uh oh, watch your letterbox

Rather than ruin the thread I've sent the hard bastard a pm.

Would be great if the club could give away a free scarf on every seat for the first home game, along with these flags it could beat the Shearer testimonial.

Great idea, lot of people have scarves anyway would be a good idea to encourage everyone to bring along as part of the black and white day

They do in Germany to be fair :lol:

Flags look class :thup:

They do in Germany to be fair :lol:

Flags look class :thup:

Aye they do like but German fans and English fans are completely different. We're far more reserved than they are. Expecting something similar to Anfield where flags will be waved beforehand, maybe after goals and on occasions like when there's a break in play and the crowd are all up singing.