Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest Howaythetoon

I love these guys and what they are doing and it has to be said the club deserve credit for allowing this to happen and fans for helping to fund it and get on board. Now imagine it repeated all over the stadium...

I love these guys and what they are doing and it has to be said the club deserve credit for allowing this to happen and fans for helping to fund it and get on board. Now imagine it repeated all over the stadium...

We've had a few enquiries from fans in the leazes, all lasses as it happens. It will happen I'm sure but with the numbers we have now it's busy enough just sorting the gallowgate. The east stand and milburn I'm not to sure !!

I'd rather just see it in one stand if I'm honest. A bit like Liverpool only have the Kop, Dortmund yellow wall etc.

Having it at both ends of the ground would take a lot of work, a lot of extra money and the chances are it'd be spread out and not look as 'full' with flags and banners. As it is, the opposition will see it and hopefully play on their minds thinking "shit, we've got to attack that soon".

We've had a few enquiries from fans in the leazes, all lasses as it happens. It will happen I'm sure but with the numbers we have now it's busy enough just sorting the gallowgate. The east stand and milburn I'm not to sure !!

Best just leaving it in the Gallowgate for now. The fans in the Leazes End don't deserve a display until they end their 90 minutes sposonsored silence at every home match. I'd give the fans in the East Stand a few flags before the Leazes. At least it's directly opposite the players when they come out of the tunnel.