Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest Howaythetoon

As ever in the ranks of our fans egos and agendas take over. Well done all those that have participated for the good of the cause.

In real life Wraith is nowt like how he comes across on the internet. Met him a couple of years ago in the Walls End pub and had a canny crack on with him for a good 15 minutes or so about NUFC and a more sound bloke you couldn't wish to meet which really surprised me because I always thought of him as a right tit.

Still, he wanted shot for that mock funeral he did like!

Tbf to Steve Wraith, he worked as a bouncer in a bar, when I worked there as a young glass collector, and he was always friendly to me.

I even got a copy of the Kray's book he wrote. 

In real life Wraith is nowt like how he comes across on the internet. Met him a couple of years ago in the Walls End pub and had a canny crack on with him for a good 15 minutes or so about NUFC and a more sound bloke you couldn't wish to meet which really surprised me because I always thought of him as a right tit.

Tbf to Steve Wraith, he worked as a bouncer in a bar, when I worked there as a young glass collector, and he was always friendly to me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lol

Guest reefatoon

"The united flags of gallowgate front".

Actually I don't really fancy joining in anymore, so I am keeping that name with me and you are all not allowed to say it, so there. Impending 3000 word article about it will be in tomorrows papers.

What would they do if you told 'em to fuck off and keep the name anyway :lol:  Nothing I've seen/read has convinced me the name had to go, yet.  Seems hasty.  Would have been good to keep the name with the emergence Leazes Flags. Maybe Milburn & East Stand would follow and we'd have the set

What a bunch of chebends , tone of that article man . Wasn't even a need for an article !

What fucks me off, is the amount he's mentioning stuff like 'we done this', 'we done that', 'private donation by me', 'we are well known, no one else could have done this'.  Gives the feeling that he is just bitter about something and trying to feed his own ego.

That, and there's no capital letter at the start of the article despite all the other capitals. Cunt.

What a bunch of chebends , tone of that article man . Wasn't even a need for an article !

What fucks me off, is the amount he's mentioning stuff like 'we done this', 'we done that', 'private donation by me', 'we are well known, no one else could have done this'.  Gives the feeling that he is just bitter about something and trying to feed his own ego.

That, and there's no capital letter at the start of the article despite all the other capitals. Cunt.

I liked the "not to blow our own trumpets", yet the whole fucking thing is doing just that

Guest firetotheworks

How can they retain the name Gallowgate Flags when it's essentially just a description? [emoji38]

It comes across as really fucking petty like.

Im sure I tweeted them ages ago to say the name was limited anyway as it should have been aimed at the whole ground rather than just one stand.  St James' Flags would be a sufficient name for a kitty for the whole ground for me and maybe more would have contributed long term.

How can they retain the name Gallowgate Flags when it's essentially just a description? [emoji38]

It comes across as really fucking petty like.

Random fan: Did you see the flags in the Gallowgate today?

MM: You are on seriously fucking thin ice there, buddy.

I liked the "not to blow our own trumpets", yet the whole fucking thing is doing just that

The whole thing just oozes arrogance and smug self-satisfaction.  What a rectangle.

It must have absolutely killed him not to have been part of SackPardew like :lol:

Achieved so much more too in terms of impact, from a position of anonymity (even more respect to them.... no ego stroking), than the bloviating Michael Martin Show ever has.