Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest Howaythetoon

It's a really shitty name like, may as well call it wor hoose as no one ever says wor hyem in the same context.

Aye :lol: I'm a 43-year-old Geordie and I've never heard "Wor Hyem" from even the broadest of Geordies. "Gan hyem", "Wor hoose"...aye.

I honestly can't say I've ever heard any Gerodie say wor hyem like, wor hoose, wor lass, wor city, wor kid etc.

Call it Castle Flags

Guest Howaythetoon

http://s24.postimg.org/5cy7a9r2t/image.png

HOO GAN HYEM, AM TEKKING ME FLAGS BACK!

What a fucking bell drip, look at the clip of him. If I ever see him around I'm gonna smack him with a flag.

Guest Howaythetoon

Flat cap = check

Top shirt button fastened (and checky shirt) = check

Nonces coat = check

Total bell end.

Wor Hyem is absolutely terrible, definitely change it.

Someone suggested strawberry flags, I like that as it identifies with that end of the ground with leazes flags at the other end.

Or TAFKAGF. Or just a weird symbol. :lol:

Resembles some cock off a soap, cant for the life of me think who. Unreal how a grown man can go on the way he does the gallowgateshots thing calling the police over a flag :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/700000/images/_704063_meldrew2.jpg

Flag gate at Gallowgate

Can't believe that a grown man is being that petty :lol: having said that, from what wor jackie said it seems more that it was alex (guessing that's  who he's referring to) that wanted to keep the name and they've respected his wishes.

Still, mental. It's hit a nerve with me this ha

I can see how, as it just being a group of normal lads, nobody wants to fall out over petty shite like this. I'd probably be the same tbh. From the outside looking in the best decision is probably to just to keep the name like. If he cannot accept that then it's his problem.

It's a really shitty name like, may as well call it wor hoose as no one ever says wor hyem in the same context.

Aye :lol: I'm a 43-year-old Geordie and I've never heard "Wor Hyem" from even the broadest of Geordies. "Gan hyem", "Wor hoose"...aye.

I honestly can't say I've ever heard any Gerodie say wor hyem like, wor hoose, wor lass, wor city, wor kid etc.

Call it Castle Flags

No-one gives a shit I know but how can you grow up in Newcastle and never have heard anyone say "wor lass" or "wor kid"?

Call it Castle Flags

No-one gives a shit I know but how can you grow up in Newcastle and never have heard anyone say "wor lass" or "wor kid"?

WOR BAAL!