Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Is this still on target for next weekend? Got faith in our lads but hoping the supplier is still on target?

Seem to be, the lads were in Deutschland en route to Poland, updates on their Twitter

I donated to get me dads name on the flag hopefully they spread out somewhere before hand so can show him a pic

Sky will show it for all of 2 seconds before cutting to a betting advert.  That's if we are lucky.  They usually ignore our flag displays.

:yao:

Aye, as if Sky won't be zoomed into the incredible away fans with YNWA dubbed over it.

Our lads are back on the ferry now with the flag. GET THE FUCK IN!

So proud to be part of this motion like. I've been catching up on comments from the last year or so and can see that not all of our displays are universally liked, which is obviously a bit of a shame but it's unrealistic to expect otherwise. Nonetheless, we require constructive criticism and as a lot of our fan base is contributing to such projects, then we owe it to them to produce displays the majority like.

That being said the "Only one United" and painted banners are often funded by the flags group alone. We all chip in a fiver or tenner and produce banners such as that for around £100. Not bad really considering their size. Over time we've grown more confident and capable too, thus reducing the (wo)man hours.

There's a massive buzz in our group for this Saturday. The scum are on at 17:30 on Sky, everyone will be on the piss. We're gonna show Liverpool how it's done on and off the pitch!

This banner is gonna be fucking immense, I really hope everyone loves it like we do in the group! So glad I'm under it like, otherwise I'd more than likely be crying :lol:

What is actually on the flag, or is it meant to be a surprise?

Trying to keep it a relative surprise, for impact.

However, Black and White stripes, local landmarks, magpies, etc. :thup: #VagueAsFuck :lol:

However, Black and White stripes, local landmarks, magpies, etc. :thup: #VagueAsFuck :lol:

How many names did you end up with? They all there? I assume they're tiny? :lol:

How many names did you end up with? They all there? I assume they're tiny? :lol:

Not entirely sure in the end mate. Think around 1,100. They'll not be that small actually (I don't think). I mean the names make up a good 20% of the flag I'd say and given the size of it (76x54m), they must be legible on a good photo.

Not entriely sure in the end mate. Think around 1,100. They'll not be that small actually (I don't think). I mean the names make up a good 205 of the flag I'd say and given the size of it (76x54m)

Impressive!

Could almost cover the whole pitch with that flag!😄

Can't wait to see it.

Absolutely amazing effort, well done to all the team! I had doubts that it would be possible, with there being so many variables that could have let yous down. A testament to how organised and dedicated you guys are, cant praise yous enough! Roll on Sat!

Hope fucking Sky give the effort a proper look at on Saturday instead of doing uncountable close-ups of the cheat Salah and his mates. All the best for the game and hope everything is done as planned. Can't wait.

Guest Howaythetoon

Btw Wor Flags are the best thing about our club after the manager, they are fucking amazing and regardless of my love/hate relationship with the club, I feel immense pride in them and what they do, more than any win.