Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/trust-me.1415844/

Lets just sit on our hands and take it lads, because we don't want to look "deluded". What a bunch of fucking melon heads they are.

This nugget:

Ashley backed Rafa in the championship and also gave him a decent amount this window, no one forced Rafa to buy Manquillo or Joselu...infact I'd expect a world class boss to have better contacts in football than he's shown.

They'd have something to fucking moan about if Ashley just pocketed the cash from all the transfers. He probably could have sold the club for 100 million less if he had tho

:lol:

Lets just sit on our hands and take it lads, because we don't want to look "deluded". What a bunch of f***ing melon heads they are.

They've completely abandoned their club, a club destined for League One, and don't wish to do anything about it because "it's what the mags do". It's utterly tragic and hilarious in equal measures.

Set of bell ends.

Guest firetotheworks

'Hahaha cringey cunts!' they say, as they get back to polishing their photo of convincted paedophile Adam Johnson.

The difference between the two clubs is that we'll fight for what we believe in, as we've been there - we remember the good times and want them back rather than putting up with Ashley enforced footballing purgatory.  We went 10 years (almost) in Europe on the bounce.  2 FA Cup Finals, 2 Semi Finals, Champions League and nearly winning the league once.

They're happy to just sit on their arse, not bother turning up, not being bothered at the capitulation of their club. 

Tbh, In a way, I cant really blame them.  Derby wins aside, the existence of their football club is to live in mediocrity and poor shadow of us.  Pretty much a mirror image of their city.

Guest firetotheworks

I've never got their whole thing with just mentioning Geordies. :lol: It's not solely a mackem thing either, I'm not sure what that's supposed to be like, but it's the most basic craic imaginable as far as I'm concerned. Aye, well done, you've accurately observed an alternative Geordie, 'Hahahahahahaha'

Guest firetotheworks
'I wish we were run as badly as them. They haven't got a fucking clue'

Oh how I wish we were in a position where we'd gone from potential Champions League qualification contenders to become regular relegation candidates, shit on club legends, employ Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew, and Dennis Wise, deliberately lie to and mislead the fans, spend fuck all on players, sell our best players, regularly get humped in the cups, get relegated twice, turn the stadium into an advert for the tackiest, cheapest shit imaginable, change the name of the stadium, force out players who've just come back from cancer treatment, and lie and lie and lie and lie. Oh to dream!

Guest firetotheworks

Lets just sit on our hands and take it lads, because we don't want to look "deluded". What a bunch of fucking melon heads they are.

This nugget:

Ashley backed Rafa in the championship and also gave him a decent amount this window, no one forced Rafa to buy Manquillo or Joselu...infact I'd expect a world class boss to have better contacts in football than he's shown.

They'd have something to fucking moan about if Ashley just pocketed the cash from all the transfers. He probably could have sold the club for 100 million less if he had tho

:lol:

The tragedy here is that some of our fans think like that where the signings are concerned as well. It's staggering how thick some people are.

'I wish we were run as badly as them. They haven't got a fucking clue'

Oh how I wish we were in a position where we'd gone from potential Champions League qualification contenders to become regular relegation candidates, shit on club legends, employ Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew, and Dennis Wise, deliberately lie to and mislead the fans, spend fuck all on players, sell our best players, regularly get humped in the cups, get relegated twice, turn the stadium into an advert for the tackiest, cheapest shit imaginable, change the name of the stadium, force out players who've just come back from cancer treatment, and lie and lie and lie and lie. Oh to dream!

:clap:

Guest Howaythetoon

The problem with Sunderland is that there is absolutely nothing about them. Town? Ha! Stadium? Ha! Fans... admittedly they have a decent following given how shit they are and always have been, but my god they don’t do themselves any favours with their woe is betide us and their absolute infatuation with all things Newcastle/Geordie related. They have had hundreds of millions invested in them and they have fuck all to show for it and that’s because you cannot polish a turd. I’d rank the Sheffield clubs, Forest, Derby and Wolves ahead of them as clubs easily. We can crow about KK, they have some marble mouthed cunt on radio called Bennett who is regarded as a legend. Same as Bally and Keano and Cats and AJ and other no marks. They are an embarrassment of a club and a skid mark on league football. I hope they go down and just disappear from the radar. Backward town full of racist charvers who live in the 70s and 80s, a land time has forgot. The Royston Vasey of towns. It fucking depresses me having to work their and mingle with the tramps.

The problem with Sunderland is that there is absolutely nothing about them. Town? Ha! Stadium? Ha! Fans... admittedly they have a decent following given how s*** they are and always have been, but my god they don’t do themselves any favours with their woe is betide us and their absolute infatuation with all things Newcastle/Geordie related. They have had hundreds of millions invested in them and they have f*** all to show for it and that’s because you cannot polish a turd. I’d rank the Sheffield clubs, Forest, Derby and Wolves ahead of them as clubs easily. We can crow about KK, they have some marble mouthed c*** on radio called Bennett who is regarded as a legend. Same as Bally and Keano and Cats and AJ and other no marks. They are an embarrassment of a club and a skid mark on league football. I hope they go down and just disappear from the radar. Backward town full of racist charvers who live in the 70s and 80s, a land time has forgot. The Royston Vasey of towns. It f***ing depresses me having to work their and mingle with the tramps.

Should put that on a banner tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

The problem with Sunderland is that there is absolutely nothing about them. Town? Ha! Stadium? Ha! Fans... admittedly they have a decent following given how s*** they are and always have been, but my god they don’t do themselves any favours with their woe is betide us and their absolute infatuation with all things Newcastle/Geordie related. They have had hundreds of millions invested in them and they have f*** all to show for it and that’s because you cannot polish a turd. I’d rank the Sheffield clubs, Forest, Derby and Wolves ahead of them as clubs easily. We can crow about KK, they have some marble mouthed c*** on radio called Bennett who is regarded as a legend. Same as Bally and Keano and Cats and AJ and other no marks. They are an embarrassment of a club and a skid mark on league football. I hope they go down and just disappear from the radar. Backward town full of racist charvers who live in the 70s and 80s, a land time has forgot. The Royston Vasey of towns. It f***ing depresses me having to work their and mingle with the tramps.

Should put that on a banner tbh.

I would but you’d have to take it to the games as I don’t go these days!

Hawksbee and Jacobs would've definitely given them a fair crack of the whip and I'd imagine would've been supportive. Agree about most of the other shows mind.

edit: just seen Durham/his teams tweets back, aye, f*** them  [emoji38] Didn't realise he looked like such a massive nonce either.

Durham looks like the original nonce on which all other nonces were based. Fucking protononce basically.

I'm really starting to warm towards BT Sport. (fuck Savage and Owen though, cunts)

Pretty much every single media outlet has acknowledged the banner from last night.

Apart from Sky.

Kamara mentioned there had been a bit of a protest against the owner prior to kick off. I'm paraphrasing but that was the  general gist of it.

Wor Flags been told off by the club yet? :lol:

Surprisingly we haven't heard  a thing, which is very strange. When we got the Rafa display out against Liverpool  even before it was taken down we had received a phone call!!

Last night and today , nowt !

No news is probably bad news in this scenario. Let’s hope the potential bad press and fan discontent is seen as important enough to prevent your friend and mine chucking the dummy.

Cf. “You guys don't understand how f****** horrible we can be.”

I can absolutely see “The Club” doing something cowardly and snidey regarding this, it’s just how they roll.  No doubt it’ll be left to some fairly insignificant member of staff to do the dirty work aswell.

Could imagine Ashley getting stewards to confiscate any new stuff, not let them have access to the ones stored at the stadium next match and that's how they find out they're disbanded. For such a bully he's a fucking drippy wimp.

What was said about the Rafa one?

Also...let's hope they don't let you turn up to the next match and then drop the bombshell. Doubt they will as it would be massively stupid. Like they don't do massively stupid things :yao:

The bit about 'the lies' obviously we meant the club but we said it was the press and they bought it !!!

We're of the opinion that if we are to be we would have been banned instantly. The person that we deal with at  club is smashing and has helped us massively, we've a feeling this person is fighting our corner.

We've dealt with quite a few folk at the club and they're good decent people , very enthusiastic about what we de and honestly as of yet they haven't checked or vetoed anything we've done ,BUT you can tell they're all nervous as anything about doing anything wrong. We get the impression bollockings are never far away from him and his henchmen.