Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

We need them to turn anti Ashley now. Ok it will likely mean that their time at SJP will up for as long as he's here, but it needs to be done. We need the crowd to turn on him now.

They can't do that. He'll simply just disband their section like he did when the Leazes Corner turned on him.

Thats fine. The ground is going to become a toxic level of hate again until hes left with only those willing to line his pockets staying. I see no harm in the group and the fans turning on Ashley for the next game until the end of the season. If he stops the flags so be it. They'll be back when hes gone.

We need them to turn anti Ashley now. Ok it will likely mean that their time at SJP will up for as long as he's here, but it needs to be done. We need the crowd to turn on him now.

They can't do that. He'll simply just disband their section like he did when the Leazes Corner turned on him.

Thats fine. The ground is going to become a toxic level of hate again until hes left with only those willing to line his pockets staying. I see no harm in the group and the fans turning on Ashley for the next game until the end of the season. If he stops the flags so be it. They'll be back when hes gone.

The team and Rafa should be the main focus of fans inside the ground. An anti-Ashley banner isn't gonna do anything, meanwhile the team need all the support they get in what is a tough relegation battle.  Everyone knows we hate Ashley, including him. Hasn't stopped him before and won't stop him now.

Another relegation means Rafa walks and we really are in the shit. We won't come back next time.  Support the team, push on with the league and stay up and just maybe Ashley finds a buyer in the summer and Rafa stays. It's the only hope (and seemingly option now for the future?) I see

Nope, let’s not drag them into this sorry mess. They are a force for positivity and help keep fans, players and club United. If. The goal is to stay up, more of the same please...

I agree. More pro-Rafa for me. Show our support for him and the team until he leaves.

That's been my sentiment amongst the group.

Nope, let’s not drag them into this sorry mess. They are a force for positivity and help keep fans, players and club United. If. The goal is to stay up, more of the same please...

I agree. More pro-Rafa for me. Show our support for him and the team until he leaves.

That's been my sentiment amongst the group.

Aye :thup:

Show Rafa and the team we're behind them no matter what, stay united. Plenty of other vectors to attack Ashley.

Im against targeting S***** D*****, it leaches enough free advertising off us without putting it more in the spotlight. Only reason A***** is clinging on to us imo. The more negative press he attracts gets his tacky red white and blue signs shown all over, resulting in more exposure for S***** D*****

Get a willing martyr to spray paint something over the top of one of his signs in the ground, on a match day, which the tv will pick up.

That will hurt him. Public embarrassment.

Or burn a Mr Blobby suit outside the ground, dressed in a white shirt with vomit on.

Time to start cranking it up a notch.

These guys are doing a great job. I got talking to one of them at the Swansea game and these things aren't cheap (banners and materials for the ones they make themselves), they are making some money through selling merchandise on their website but thought I would make a small donation which I've just done. Would urge you all to do the same: https://www.gofundme.com/funding-the-next-wor-flags-tifo

These guys are doing a great job. I got talking to one of them at the Swansea game and these things aren't cheap (banners and materials for the ones they make themselves), they are making some money through selling merchandise on their website but thought I would make a small donation which I've just done. Would urge you all to do the same: https://www.gofundme.com/funding-the-next-wor-flags-tifo

Did it just before you did :thup: Good stuff.

Thanks very much for the push Greg. Any donations are massively appreciated and we do make a conscious effort to try and spend wisely on cheap, but high quality product to ensure durability and reusability so that fans money is always well spent. We owe it to the fan base.

As always, we're planning for the next fixture and to a lesser degree the one after, and as always nothing will really be shared until we do the business on the day.

We just hope it reflects our views as a group and the majority views of our fan base.

As always, the support either financially or just with kind words is much appreciated by our lot and together we're all achieving good things not just the people directly doing displays on a match day. That's the work of our support not just our group.