Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

As dramatic as it sounds I was proud of our fan base seeing that banner unfurled last night. If we’re going to stay up we need to be united and behind the team 100%. All week I’ve seen someone on my timeline retweeting all the devisive, self-important and arrogant stuff Michael Martin and others have been spouting as if they’re some sort of martyr or superior fan. I’m not sure what the answer is to change ownership but creating divisions in our fan base isn’t the way to go.

Credit to Wor Flags and everyone involved in making that. You’re a credit to our club.

I want us to be united but I want us to be united in hatred towards Ashley, to doing everything possible to kick him out of the club. You can still support the lads on the pitch whilst you do that.

Hawksbee and Jacobs would've definitely given them a fair crack of the whip and I'd imagine would've been supportive. Agree about most of the other shows mind.

edit: just seen Durham/his teams tweets back, aye, f*** them  :lol: Didn't realise he looked like such a massive nonce either.

Looks like the email suggested 'Wor flags on talksport2'

Just checked online, and its Ray Stubbs show on there this afternoon, with H&J on the main TS channel.

See the subject confused me - because it looks like Wor Flags submitted an email on TalkSport’s web form requesting to go on, only to email them back when they were offered a slot to tell them to fuck off :lol:

:lol:

I love the banner but I don't know if I agree with the sentiment that we should keep supporting no matter what.

Support the team = feed the regime.

I think the banner is just an attempt to find a middle ground that fans can unite on. I don't think supporting your club necessarily means go to the match and cheer and #wait.

Support the team not the regime is obviously shite. It needs to be support the team, actively try and fucking do something about the cancerous regime. Until now, people have most certainly just been feeding them. Just look at how fat the cunt is.

Seen a couple of tweets (from others) suggesting they may have been summoned to the club for 'a chat'.

If that was their last display, it was certainly a memorable one and got the Keegan quote noticed/talked about.

Looks like the email suggested 'Wor flags on talksport2'

Just checked online, and its Ray Stubbs show on there this afternoon, with H&J on the main TS channel.

Ray Stubbs can fuck off after replaying the Cabaye incident against Brighton a few years back relentlessly for the whole of half time.

‘Back and to the left...’

TalkSport were sprouting all sorts of s*** yesterday during their Drive show about how we should be thankful to Ashley for signing Slimani and hate PCP for not being serious bidders.

Listened to some of this yesterday actually, Durham prides himself on being a "Wind up merchant", irreverent & not afraid to postulate his alternative, often controversial points of view, he`s the longest serving TS presenter: In truth, he`s no more than a lickspittle playground shit stirrer who, on insulting Jamie Carragher a while back, has spent the rest of the time hanging out his "Gary" to a cringe worthy extent.

Well done for telling the ginger arse licker to fuck off.