Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest firetotheworks

He's someone that probably more than any manager I've known, gets that players are still human and that confidence is immeasurably important in football. The ones that always stick out are him telling both John Beresford and Rob Lee that they were good enough to play for England when he signed them, both of whom thought Keegan was being ridiculous at the time, but both said that it made them feel 10 feet tall. Obviously Bez didn't quite get there, but he got to the B team and he was still a cracking full back. Obviously Rob Lee went on to be the best out-and-out midfielder that we've had in the modern era and was grossly underused by England. Rob Lee might have still got there without Keegan's words, but who knows if he'd have still hit the heights of 94-95, where for me he was the best midfielder in the league, without Keegan telling him that he already was. 

What was said about the Rafa one?

Also...let's hope they don't let you turn up to the next match and then drop the bombshell. Doubt they will as it would be massively stupid. Like they don't do massively stupid things :yao:

The bit about 'the lies' obviously we meant the club but we said it was the press and they bought it !!!

We're of the opinion that if we are to be we would have been banned instantly. The person that we deal with at  club is smashing and has helped us massively, we've a feeling this person is fighting our corner.

We've dealt with quite a few folk at the club and they're good decent people , very enthusiastic about what we de and honestly as of yet they haven't checked or vetoed anything we've done ,BUT you can tell they're all nervous as anything about doing anything wrong. We get the impression bollockings are never far away from him and his henchmen.

:thup: When I own the club we're going to have so much fun :laugh:

50,000 geordies chanting 'POOT OUT' at 22 footballers will confuse any causal American viewers.

Sure these lads have to take a lot of the credit for us having the best atmosphere in the League according to this on Talksport;

https://talksport.com/football/ranking-every-premier-league-club-based-atmosphere-their-home-stadium-worst-best?p=19

Christ, I don't know what matches they've been to, but it's been dire for years.

Just shows how bad the rest of the PL grounds are then.

Had a scheduled meeting this morning and all's good, we got wrong for leaving stuff out and that's it really so these cunts will crack on!

Contrary to some reports the owner hasn't said a word , nowt at all. Don't think he cares tbh

Had a scheduled meeting this morning and all's good, we got wrong for leaving stuff out and that's it really so these c***s will crack on!

Contrary to some reports the owner hasn't said a word , nowt at all. Don't think he cares tbh

Never a truer word

What happened to the fat cunt? A few years ago he would have thrown a strop and had them banned.

Perhaps he is ready to sell. Strange that he's never been to a home match.

Perhaps more of the same lads? "Admitted to lying to the fans", is the banner I'd like to see.

What happened to the fat c***? A few years ago he would have thrown a strop and had them banned.

Perhaps he is ready to sell. Strange that he's never been to a home match.

Perhaps more of the same lads? "Admitted to lying to the fans", is the banner I'd like to see.

I think he was at the Spurs game.

Had a scheduled meeting this morning and all's good, we got wrong for leaving stuff out and that's it really so these cunts will crack on!

If anything that banner is good for Ashley, it makes sure people will keep coming back no matter how badly he treats them.