Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Much though I hate Ashley and love seeing anti-Ashley sentiment aired at the ground, both verbally and visually, if he wants to stop banners being flown at his club taking the piss out of him and his tenure, no matter how true and accurate those banners are, it's kind of hard to not think "yeah, that's fair enough".

• 2 weeks later...

What was the craic with Heza and the steward today?

Not sure what happened. The stewards were being a bit arsey yesterday for some reason and a lad got hoyed out just before they asked to have a word with Heza. They took him down to the front and everyone started booing but then they let him go back to his seat. Aside from that the kid next to me was sat wearing a disguise yesterday  (fake glasses, moustache, hood pulled up and scarf across his face) cos he was one of those ripping the seats out at Sunderland on Wednesday and was worried about getting captured  :lol:

I shagged his wife and punched him in the face. #NotReally

To answer your question a bit more appropriately: they were trying to stop me from standing in the stairwell. It was a bit ridiculous TBH, I had like one foot in the aisle and occasionally stepped out into it. I was told 3 times like. :lol:

First time I just moved back in, second time I asked him to hold my jacket because I couldn't sit in my seat as it was a H and S risk to my shins. Third and final time he asked if I was in the right seat, so gave him my ST card. He verified with the big boys upstairs and came back. I told him if he wanted to go down a H and S route I had plenty images of us organising the display on Friday night in the pitch Black so they could "just try it". Then he said I'd get a letter from the club so I just said "that's nice, I'll send them one back."

Just for drama I told him I'd have a chat down the bottom, where it was quieter. Then obviously everyone kicked off and I just waved my finger saying for people it was okay. At the bottom we had the same discussion. Then they said "we're only doing our jobs you know." I politely responded "I know. I have no problem with that." Then they said "it's those upstairs telling us". So I politely replied once again "Well tell them via your walkie talkie they can suck my dick." They laughed. I said "I'm not joking, go on..." then they just said "just ask your mate to swap with you and it'll be alreet." That was that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got back to my seat and one of the lads claimed he knew the steward and he was a cross dressing homosexual. Kinda regretted my response at that point. :lol:

To answer your question a bit more appropriately: they were trying to stop me from standing in the stairwell. It was a bit ridiculous TBH, I had like one foot in the aisle and occasionally stepped out into it. I was told 3 times like. :lol:

First time I just moved back in, second time I asked him to hold my jacket because I couldn't sit in my seat as it was a H and S risk to my shins. Third and final time he asked if I was in the right seat, so gave him my ST card. He verified with the big boys upstairs and came back. I told him if he wanted to go down a H and S route I had plenty images of us organising the display on Friday night in the pitch Black so they could "just try it". Then he said I'd get a letter from the club so I just said "that's nice, I'll send them one back."

Just for drama I told him I'd have a chat down the bottom, where it was quieter. Then obviously everyone kicked off and I just waved my finger saying for people it was okay. At the bottom we had the same discussion. Then they said "we're only doing our jobs you know." I politely responded "I know. I have no problem with that." Then they said "it's those upstairs telling us". So I politely replied once again "Well tell them via your walkie talkie they can suck my dick." They laughed. I said "I'm not joking, go on..." then they just said "just ask your mate to swap with you and it'll be alreet." That was that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got back to my seat and one of the lads claimed he knew the steward and he was a cross dressing homosexual. Kinda regretted my response at that point. :lol:

Do you sit in Strawberry corner by any chance? Quite near the back?

Last game against Chelsea should be a Rafa day. All flags in tribute to Rafa, surfers the lot. Make it the same atmosphere of that Spurs game two seasons ago, especially given who our opposition is.

Not sure if Wor Flags take requests though.  :lol:

To answer your question a bit more appropriately: they were trying to stop me from standing in the stairwell. It was a bit ridiculous TBH, I had like one foot in the aisle and occasionally stepped out into it. I was told 3 times like. [emoji38]

Just for drama I told him I'd have a chat down the bottom, where it was quieter. Then obviously everyone kicked off and I just waved my finger saying for people it was okay. At the bottom we had the same discussion. Then they said "we're only doing our jobs you know." I politely responded "I know. I have no problem with that." Then they said "it's those upstairs telling us". So I politely replied once again "Well tell them via your walkie talkie they can suck my dick." They laughed. I said "I'm not joking, go on..." then they just said "just ask your mate to swap with you and it'll be alreet." That was that. [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Got back to my seat and one of the lads claimed he knew the steward and he was a cross dressing homosexual. Kinda regretted my response at that point. [emoji38]

Aye about 5 rows from the back.

To answer your question a bit more appropriately: they were trying to stop me from standing in the stairwell. It was a bit ridiculous TBH, I had like one foot in the aisle and occasionally stepped out into it. I was told 3 times like. [emoji38]

Just for drama I told him I'd have a chat down the bottom, where it was quieter. Then obviously everyone kicked off and I just waved my finger saying for people it was okay. At the bottom we had the same discussion. Then they said "we're only doing our jobs you know." I politely responded "I know. I have no problem with that." Then they said "it's those upstairs telling us". So I politely replied once again "Well tell them via your walkie talkie they can suck my dick." They laughed. I said "I'm not joking, go on..." then they just said "just ask your mate to swap with you and it'll be alreet." That was that. [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Got back to my seat and one of the lads claimed he knew the steward and he was a cross dressing homosexual. Kinda regretted my response at that point. [emoji38]

Aye about 5 rows from the back.

Aye. I sit about 6 rows in front of you on the end seat next to the steps. I seen all the shite the stewards were doing on saturday. :lol: