Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

I'm sure it's just an incredible coincidence that this behaviour has been flagged up as a problem straight after the last banner.

It's not like there's any reason to distrust Mike Ashley's NUFC.

Possibly - but why give them a reason to kick up a fuss by acting like complete fucking idiots?*

*retracted if it’s proven this didn’t happen.

I'm sure it's just an incredible coincidence that this behaviour has been flagged up as a problem straight after the last banner.

Possibly - but why give them a reason to kick up a fuss by acting like complete fucking idiots?*

These flags have been around a long time now. Certainly many matches with no known incidents. The messages on the flags get more pointed and all of a sudden the guys putting them out are found on the pitch.

I'm sure NUFC will have no issue showing the CCTV to demonstrate this.

These flags have been around a long time now. Certainly many matches with no known incidents. The messages on the flags get more pointed and all of a sudden the guys putting them out are found on the pitch.

The fact that Wor Flags haven’t denied it themselves, tells me that it probably did happen.

Otherwise why wouldn’t they be kicking off?

The fact that Wor Flags haven’t denied it themselves, tells me that it probably did happen.

Let's see.

If these guys have done 30/40 matches or whatever, why choose now to raise this?

I'm sure it's a total coincidence though  :rolleyes:

Let's see.

If these guys have done 30/40 matches or whatever, why choose now to raise this?

Because it happened during the last display? So it would be raised now? They couldn’t raise it any sooner.

The line from the club is that Wor Flags have known about this for longer than the last few hours. I find it strange that Wor Flags wouldn’t dispute any of this if it was all lies.

Let's see.

Because it happened during the last display? So it would be raised now? They couldn’t raise it any sooner.

The line from the club is that Wor Flags have known about this for longer than the last few hours. I find it strange that Wor Flags wouldn’t dispute any of this if it was all lies.

So there is absolutely no allowance made for the fact that these guys have been impeccable to date then no?

Edit - I'm glad you've got so much trust in an institution so reknowned for mistruth. Fair play.

Let's see.

So there is absolutely no allowance made for the fact that these guys have been impeccable to date then no?

They’ve not been banned, they are just having to use security passes to enter the ground so the club can identify who is acting a tit, if they are acting a tit.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all like, regardless of their impeccable record, running onto the pitch is a fucking braindead thing to do and is unsurprisingly being monitored.

Again, all of this is retracted if it turns out the club are lying, which wouldn’t surprise me.

https://twitter.com/PeteGravesSky/status/962682893821726720

Looks like someone can't take the heat.

[emoji38] hope he’s getting the dogs abuse on Twitter for that one

Great response

Couples perfectly with the last line, contained in his original tweet. Destroyed Graves there.

That’s me! I just lurk on here. p*ssed me off no end getting the uni involved. Ah well.

He'll have done nowt of the sort. Look at his profile pic, man. He's just a whiney lickspittle cunt. All talk no cock.

Anyone done a «harsh on artical» joke yet? No?

So did some of the Wor Flags volunteers run onto the pitch when they were supposed to be putting the banners out?

If they did - unsurprising the club are allocating them passes and trying to monitor who comes into the stadium. Absolute fucking tits.

If they didn’t - fuck da regime.

There is a little truth in this but there is also a lot more to it. I'll reveal when the time is right. The club are spinning it to get out of looking cunts. We're not giving all the information yet because it would escalate the situation and ultimately we'd like to be able to continue flag displays.

So did some of the Wor Flags volunteers run onto the pitch when they were supposed to be putting the banners out?

If they did - unsurprising the club are allocating them passes and trying to monitor who comes into the stadium. Absolute fucking tits.

If they didn’t - fuck da regime.

There is a little truth in this but there is also a lot more to it. I'll reveal when the time is right. The club are spinning it to get out of looking cunts. We're not giving all the information yet because it would escalate the situation and ultimately we'd like to be able to continue flag displays.

:thup:

Honestly cant fathom what hasn't arrived, I could sit and do 40 security passes in a couple of hours right now for my place,

Sounds like bullshit.

You probably work for a proper company not a shell business operated mainly from Sports Direct HQ in Shirebrook.

Honestly cant fathom what hasn't arrived, I could sit and do 40 security passes in a couple of hours right now for my place,

Sounds like bullshit.

These so called security passes will no doubt be the same passes they issue to people doing the stadium tours 3 times a day, 7 days a week. Ashley didn't want to risk any form of protest against him to be seen by a Worldwide audience live on TV. That's the top and bottom of it.

Sounds like bullshit.

You probably work for a proper company not a shell business operated mainly from Sports Direct HQ in Shirebrook.

Still, the system should be onsite, blank card scanned and then area access allowed via computer system probably paxton. I'm really not sure how you cant do it onsite .

They make shit up as they go along.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only seen one picture but it's the WAU banner. Surprise surprise it wasn't any of the other displays. Probably reading into it too much, but more NUFC propaganda via Sky. "Nothing is wrong here, look at our great support. What a marvellous club."

Fuck off Sky and fuck off Ashley. You've been sussed and you know it. Twats.