Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

I like it.

Didn't know the song like, but I don't go that much and never have, but I like the sentiment and I like that it's a slightly ridiculous thing to lob on a banner. Don't care about potential Photoshop consequences.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not one of their best, but I quite like it, it’s err cocky and does have some historical value which is what I’ve loved about Wor Flags (still such a stupid name mind, sorry :lol:).

https://www.gofundme.com/wor-flags-end-of-season-display

Just wanted to plug this for them again like :thup:

Hopefully we can meet that target by the end of next week and allow the lads as much prep time as possible.

The club should quadruple the amount and give something back to the fans to provide something massive. It's a drop in the ocean considering us as part have helped the club meet the target they have.

Nee clappers tho.

Guest firetotheworks

They're not that big a deal, they still have to be used and the end result is just a louder version of the thing that everyone already does anyway. Imo they can be forgiven, unlike goal music, cheer leaders, crowd noise through the P.A etc.

Pleased them cheerleaders got pulled from Sunday too, just appeared at half time then disappeared without doing anything? Unless I missed it

They were handing out T-Shirts that advertise magic weekend.

Guest Howaythetoon

Clappers were the norm decades ago so I don’t mind them. It’s goal music and foam hands and other bouncy castle/soft play type crap that annoys me.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah, they're the same level of tinpot-ness for me. Grateful that they're never even contemplated at SJP.

I wouldn’t like to see them at SJP, but historically clappers have been at every ground including our own decades and decades ago. I’ve put a few in auction and got great money for them. They were often hand made by dads for their kids and then they were produced as a product and then sold on a bigger scale.

Nah, they're the same level of tinpot-ness for me. Grateful that they're never even contemplated at SJP.

I wouldn’t like to see them at SJP, but historically clappers have been at every ground including our own decades and decades ago. I’ve put a few in auction and got great money for them. They were often hand made by dads for their kids and then they were produced as a product and then sold on a bigger scale.

I don't remember this at all HTT. You got a photo of one ?