The Quarter Finals - Qualified - Portugal, Wales, Germany, France

Guest firetotheworks

Bet Shearer loved that header

Shearer is a competitor. I'd wager he's resenting every second of this not being England :lol:

Him, Sir Les, Big Dunc and Andy Carroll will be wanking themselves dry over that header man.

Wales have a pretty outstanding midfield, they pop the ball around really well, none of this resorting to long ball shit either.

Ramsey and Joe Allen can probably be bossed about, but as passing midfielders they're very good like. Totally understandable considering they're Arsenal/Ex-Swansea.

I think they are going to feel the loss of Ramsey for the semi finals. He was outstanding today, as was Allen. They were playing like a continental side today.

Amazing match, can't really believe it's actually happened.  :lol: Searching through my post history to see if I've mentioned supporting Wales before so I don't look like a glory hunter.

Amazing match, can't really believe it's actually happened.  :lol: Searching through my post history to see if I've mentioned supporting Wales before so I don't look like a glory hunter.

Alreet Nu-TCD

All three goalscorers born in England and not a word about England B tonight. Just shows the discrimination towards the Republic on here.

Delighted for the Welsh though. Grandad was Welsh and loved his football. Wish he could have seen this!

Buzzing to see Chris Coleman fail miserably in the next position he takes.

:lol: I was thinking that. Pretty hard to believe he's in charge of a team that plays like that considering his stints in English football.

All three goalscorers born in England and not a word about England B tonight. Just shows the discrimination towards the Republic on here.

Delighted for the Welsh though. Grandad was Welsh and loved his football. Wish he could have seen this!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wales fans aren't shit enough to cry potato everytime it's mentioned is probably why.