The Quarter Finals - Qualified - Portugal, Wales, Germany, France

f***ing terrible rule. Is two yellows in five games really so bad offence that the player deserves to miss the semi-final?

They have changed it so they're wiped after this game so players don't miss the final in fairness.

I know, it's still ridiculous. Ruining the quality of huge games for absolutely no reason at all. Should be three yellows.

Guest firetotheworks

Made a meal of it, but that's a penalty as well. If Wales get through they've had two massive favours from the ref.

Is Joe Allen usually this good (bad pass for the goal aside) for Liverpool? He seems like a man possessed when he's in a Wales shirt.

My Liverpool supporting friend really rates him. Says he doesn't do the things that tend to get you into the highlights but that he's class.

f***ing terrible rule. Is two yellows in five games really so bad offence that the player deserves to miss the semi-final?

They have changed it so they're wiped after this game so players don't miss the final in fairness.

I know, it's still ridiculous. Ruining the quality of huge games for absolutely no reason at all. Should be three yellows.

Nah, it's pretty easy not to get booked. Ramsay has been booked for deliberate handball and in the last minute v NI. Perfectly avoidable.