The Quarter Finals - Qualified - Portugal, Wales, Germany, France

Forget the commentating, that was an outstanding goal.

:thup:

Nah man, he could have done the turn as slow as he liked - and it wasn't particularly fast - the defenders were Pro-Evo defenders trying to let a striker through.

Wales have been excellent overall, don't get me wrong but that goal genuinely was nothing special IMO.

As bad as the defending was you've still got to have the wherewithal to try it and pull it off. It was decent like.

Forget the commentating, that was an outstanding goal.

:thup:

Nah man, he could have done the turn as slow as he liked - and it wasn't particularly fast - the defenders were Pro-Evo defenders trying to let a striker through.

Was an outstanding bit of skill, thought quick, ridiculous good turn and executed perfectly. Brilliant goal.

"Are you watching England". Mackem level obsession there, you're on the way to a semi-final in an international tournament and all you can think about is the bigger country next door.

Full disclosure I am bitter as fuck like. :lol:

Wales have been excellent overall, don't get me wrong but that goal genuinely was nothing special IMO.

As bad as the defending was you've still got to have the wherewithal to try it and pull it off. It was decent like.

Was clever and deserves more credit than he's getting Imo. The natural thing to do, and natural thing for the defence to expect with his back to goal like that, was the lay off to Bale who was coming in from the left. He took them all out with that one turn.

Wales in the Euro 2016 final  :yikes: :yikes:Its been a odd fucking season

There's a Leicester and Wales fan somewhere who will be the new owner of William Hill at the end of this tournament :lol: