The Quarter Finals - Qualified - Portugal, Wales, Germany, France

Sissoko has shown some of those quick one twos he was doing when he first arrived here. He's part of a team that are 4-0 up at half time so I think his value might have shot up to £3.5m.

:lol: Literally lost to that.

:lol: Better to get upset by an underdog than smashed to absolute fucking pieces by a rival.

There's no reason which rings true to call England a rival of France in footballing terms. :lol:

Loads of arm chair fans  massively underestimating Iceland! Good side.

Already saying blame the manager and not the players. The players are overrated and last 16 is about our level. Poor keeper average at best defence, no creativity in midfield. It's no surprise.

Griezmann is going to fist them to death.

Sissoko playing well btw, which is surprising considering he's a £3m player.

He's on the telly, course he's going to play.

Looks exactly the same player as when he plays for us except he's got some great movement around him.

:lol: Literally lost to that.

:lol: Better to get upset by an underdog than smashed to absolute fucking pieces by a rival.

There's no reason which rings true to call England a rival of France in footballing terms. :lol:

:lol: I mean, you know that.

I know that.

But you know how they are.

Sissoko playing well btw, which is surprising considering he's a £3m player.

He's on the telly, course he's going to play.

Looks exactly the same player as when he plays for us except he's got some great movement around him.

:lol:

I think we'd have given France a good game (assuming we turned up). Our performance against Iceland was without any doubt the worst England performance I can remember. It's been said by many that Iceland are not a good side and the French are proving that. Having said that I hope that they don't get humiliated here.

Ah hate Sisserker ser much cos he played well in some games but then not in others. If he tried pure hard n got booked loads like King Geordie Jackie C he'd be me favourite.