Matt Ritchie: Released (Official)

Fenham Mag

Guest neesy111

Completely disagree, we are expecting others to now fill the void from his lack of goals or creativity now for a few months.

0 goals so far for such an attacking player so far this season is absolutely awful despite him being unlucky on a few occasions, but when you don't score it's bad finishing mainly the reason why.

He simply doesn't have the game for the PL due to his chronic lack of pace.  He justified his place earlier in the season due to his set piece ability but that's completely dried up now.

I like Ritchie a lot and thought he carried us last season but Murphy and atsu I believe are our best options now.

Completely disagree, we are expecting others to now fill the void from his lack of goals or creativity now for a few months.

0 goals so far for such an attacking player so far this season is absolutely awful despite him being unlucky on a few occasions, but when you don't score it's bad finishing mainly the reason why.

He simply doesn't have the game for the PL due to his chronic lack of pace.  He justified his place earlier in the season due to his set piece ability but that's completely dried up now.

I like Ritchie a lot and thought he carried us last season but Murphy and atsu I believe are our best options now.

Great post. Spot on.

Re: his goal scoring, does he ever get in the box? Does he ever take shots from positions like the Dummett one?

Nice, if not difficult, ball over the top for Perez, but otherwise he was poor. The checking back all the time is frustrating and kills attacks.

Guest neesy111

Re: his goal scoring, does he ever get in the box? Does he ever take shots from positions like the Dummett one?

Nice, if not difficult, ball over the top for Perez, but otherwise he was poor. The checking back all the time is frustrating and kills attacks.

Most of our midfielders are hopeless at getting into box.  I don't think I've seen shelvey in it all season in the PL for example.

I'm far from his biggest fan, but he is still one of the players with some of the most assists this season. Final ball is good, he just needs to defend better and not shit himself when going at people

Guest neesy111

I'm far from his biggest fan, but he is still one of the players with some of the most assists this season. Final ball is good, he just needs to defend better and not shit himself when going at people

Have you actually seen his set-pieces recently?  They've been fucking diabolical.  They were an asset earlier in the season but now they aren't at all. 

Have you actually seen his set-pieces recently?  They've been fucking diabolical.  They were an asset earlier in the season but now they aren't at all.

Have you ever stopped to think that might be for alternative reasons though. Not saying that is the case but players making wrong or shit runs and not scoring when chances are given don't help.

Have you ever stopped to think that might be for alternative reasons though. Not saying that is the case but players making wrong or shit runs and not scoring when chances are given don't help.

He barely even beats the first man these days

In fact I'm starting to think that's what the rubbing his temples signal is to the rest of the team. "I'll hit the first defender"

He put in a decent ball 2nd half today from a somewhat deep free kick to be fair.  Was begging to be attacked at the back post and no one made the run (wey I think one tried but they ended up on the floor for some reason)

Yedlin as winger and one of our defenders at fullback. Mbemba... does he still play for us? He can do it.

Yedlin could put Lascelles' jeans on and still run quicker than Ritchie.

As for Murphy, he's got no goolies, and we're gonna need players with massive clockweights over the next few months.

He barely even beats the first man these days

In fact I'm starting to think that's what the rubbing his temples symbol is to the rest of the team. "I'll hit the first defender"

He put in a decent ball 2nd half today from a somewhat deep free kick to be fair.  Was begging to be attacked at the back post and no one made the run (wey I think one tried but they ended up on the floor for some reason)

I'm glad you thought the same of that free kick.

I think k he is trying to pin point such set prices and as such they don't pay off as they hit the front man. I've never been a fan if such precision from such scenarios like

Guest neesy111

Yedlin as winger and one of our defenders at fullback. Mbemba... does he still play for us? He can do it.

As for Murphy, he's got no goolies, and we're gonna need players with massive clockweights over the next few months.

Jeans?

Clockweights?

Goolies?

:lol::clap: