The Semi-Finals - Qualified - Portugal & France

Don't know/care how old he is, looks a fantastic prospect. Hope he doesn't end up at Man Utd as Mourinho's new Willian following his success at this tournament.

Already signed for Bayern, hasn't he?

Yes.

Yay.

This post wasn't necessary, was it Beren?

As an admin you really should set high standards in the matter of proper posting, shouldn't you Beren?

It's not for the likes of silly posting like that, that foreigners like me happened to stay around for many years in this forum, is it Beren?

The hell is wrong with you, Beren?

Huh?

1. Germany

2. France

3. Portugal

4. Wales

Same for me.

Probably would have said Wales before the tournament if I was given them 4 choices but Bale's craic over the past few weeks has made me despise them.

I haven't been impressed with Portugal so far, that said I missed their last game where Sanchez made such an impact. If Ramsay was playing I would fancy Wales strongly, but I've got a feeling this is going to go down to pens so it could be anyone's game.

WAL XI to play POR: Hennessey, Gunter, Chester, A Williams, Collins, Taylor; Allen, Ledley, Bale, King; Robson-Kanu.

POR XI to play WAL: Rui Patricio, Bruno Alves, Fonte, Guerreiro, Ronaldo, Joao Mario, Danilo, Renato Sanches, Nani, Cedric, Adrien Silva.