The Semi-Finals - Qualified - Portugal & France

Piece of piss that for Portugal like. Wales missed Ramsay horrendously to the point they seemed unable to play passing football at all in the middle or final thirds.

Usually gutted when there's only 2 games of an international tournmanet left but this tournament has had so many bad games :lol:

Aye, the actual football has been bollocks for the most part. Wales exit has taken the only interesting aspect out of it. Fast forward to the Rafa.

Think Portugal are a good side tbh. Despite their results in the group, they battered Iceland and Austria and really should've won. Knocked out 2 very good sides in Croatia and Poland en route to the semis and yet somehow Wales were favourites in the eyes of many. Bit light up top on paper but Nani's been decent alongside Ronaldo, experience in spades at the back and lots of quality options in midfield.

Usually gutted when there's only 2 games of an international tournmanet left but this tournament has had so many bad games :lol:

Just means pre-season and Rafa is closer.  Only a week and a half until the first friendly actually

Guest Gomez

Can't make sense of playing Bale as a number 10. I know he wants to play there, but it makes no sense. Let's put a player who's best with space ahead of him into the most crowded area of the pitch where he'll have to play back to goal most of the time.

Can't wait for all the salt if Portugal actually win and Ronaldo gets an international trophy before Messi

Be even better if he scores a last minute winner from a free kick which he dived to win

as much as everyone is saying Germany or France will be too good for these i have a sneaky feeling their name is on it this year with the way they have scraped through to the final its like Greece and Denmark all over again

Portugal to win in ET or penalties  sunday for me

Think Portugal are a good side tbh. Despite their results in the group, they battered Iceland and Austria and really should've won. Knocked out 2 very good sides in Croatia and Poland en route to the semis and yet somehow Wales were favourites in the eyes of many. Bit light up top on paper but Nani's been decent alongside Ronaldo, experience in spades at the back and lots of quality options in midfield.

Aye I actually think Portugal have been pretty good, that woeful Croatia game aside. Big fan of Carlos Sanchez and I think that Danilo looks quality, too.

Aye I actually think Portugal have been pretty good, that woeful Croatia game aside. Big fan of Carlos Sanchez and I think that Danilo looks quality, too.

Not sure Villa's Colombian midfielder has contributed to their success tbh but nice of you to give him credit nonetheless :thup:

Not sure Villa's Colombian midfielder has contributed to their success tbh but nice of you to give him credit nonetheless :thup:

:lol: :thup:

Pleased for Jotenko but Portugal haven't put in a performance yet to deserve a win never mind a place in the final. They were falling apart against Hungary with Ronaldo's dummy on the verge several times. Pfffft

[emoji38]  He doesn't give a s***.

Actually, I care, but I refuse to watch the final matches of international competitions.

That's a promise I and a friend of mine made to ourselves while exiting the Juventus Stadium, after losing the Europa League final. I remember making this promise while hearing that mechanical needle writing the Sevilla name in the cup.

Since I was born Benfica lost 2 Champions Leagues, 4 Europa Leagues, and the national team losing 1 EURO and another Sub-21 EURO. Before I was born add another 3 Champion Leagues lost and another UEFA Cup.

I am pretty sure Portugal is not gonna win this, having that said I don't even watch the games.

Instead I go outside and have some rides in the metro.

If we go to the final we'll be hammered. I don't even become happy with this.

You really are a joyless c***, enjoy it while you can man.

After the match I received a call from like 4 or 5 lads, thrilled and inviting me to go to Lisbon's downtown to celebrate.

Very calmly I explained to them why we were going to lose in the Final and how we had no chance. And I remembered them all of our lost finals and how we used to believe back then also before we played them.

5 minutes ago the girlfriend from one of them called me asking what the hell did I say to him, seems like he went to the bedroom alone since we talked.

Lol

Pundits just brushing it off by saying "credit to Portugal".

This is a side that haven't won a game in 90 minutes until tonight and were there to be beaten. For all they've fawned over Wales' previous results, they were piss tonight.

I think Portugal do deserve some credit though. I thought they were awful in the group stages but they were unbeaten. They might not be world beaters but Pepe, Quarismo and Moutinho weren't even in the starting line up tonight and they still won comfortably. I don't think it can be taken for granted that either France or Germany can expect a walkover in the final.

Guest chopey

If we go to the final we'll be hammered. I don't even become happy with this.

You really are a joyless c***, enjoy it while you can man.

After the match I received a call from like 4 or 5 lads, thrilled and inviting me to go to Lisbon's downtown to celebrate.

Very calmly I explained to them why we were going to lose in the Final and how we had no chance. And I remembered them all of our lost finals and how we used to believe back then also before we played them.

5 minutes ago the girlfriend from one of them called me asking what the hell did I say to him, seems like he went to the bedroom alone since we talked.

Lol

So your a glass half full type of guy ?