Jesús Gámez

U2

Dummet should not be playing at left back like. He's really not good enough on the ball to be a full back.

Agree we should still be looking to upgrade Dummet. He looks absolutely petrified every time he has the ball at his feet.

Dummet should not be playing at left back like. He's really not good enough on the ball to be a full back.

He's so shit. I don't understand what anyone could possibly see in him. Rarely seen a professional footballer look so uncomfortable with the ball at his feet.

Looks to be a good signing, and the back four is shaping up nicely. As above though I'm ok with Dummet at CB but not left back, on the ball he looks like he's dribbling a grenade.

He's so s***. I don't understand what anyone could possibly see in him. Rarely seen a professional footballer look so uncomfortable with the ball at his feet.

He's really not so s*** overall - going forward, I don't disagree with you, he's not really easy on the eye and I don't disagree how uncomfortable he looks with the ball at his feet.  But Rafa seems to prefer defenders who defend 1st, and he really is pretty good at the defending part IMO.

But, in Rafa's 10 matches at the end of last season he was fit to play in 7 of them as he was out with a hamstring injury prior to that. In those 7 matches, he was on the bench for Southampton which we of course lost - but - when he started the rest of the season we went unbeaten. As much as he was all over the shop in a few matches against wingers with pace, he's still fairly solid and a pretty good at cutting out crosses.

That is a horribly formatted article like.  What's with all the spaces in between the quotes? Did Ryder go to school? Might start putting masive spaces in between all my sentences on here in tribute

Gamez’s good character is also underlined by the fact he has left Madrid with a warm send off from fans.

Particia says: “Atleti thank him for all his efforts and dedication.

“He was always a good companion.

“The crowd gave him a lot love.

“All extolled his dedication, his professionalism and his greatness as a player and person.

“He is a player who leaves a mark.

“And he will always be considered one of ours.”

He's so shit. I don't understand what anyone could possibly see in him.

It's a team game and the team always looks far better defensively with him in it. Obviously he's a poor footballer but we're aren't going to get a LB who's better than him at defending while we're in the Championship.

It's a team game and the team always looks far better defensively with him in it. Obviously he's a poor footballer but we're aren't going to get a LB who's better than him at defending while we're in the Championship.

Typical Ronaldo double-contrarian troll comment.

Honestly think a back 4 of Gamez, Mbemba, Lascelles and Dummett would be brilliant in the championship. Full backs who defend first and keep us solid and a young CB partnership that mixes strength, pace and both good in the air. Love it.

I would actually be pretty happy with that if we were still in the prem, never mind the championship  :lol:

Honestly think a back 4 of Gamez, Mbemba, Lascelles and Dummett would be brilliant in the championship. Full backs who defend first and keep us solid and a young CB partnership that mixes strength, pace and both good in the air. Love it.

Wait till CD sees this pap.

Typical Ronaldo double-contrarian troll comment.

Or you could just look up our record with and without him last season. He's a solid defender. And a very easy target.