Your favourite (current) NUFC player

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Only ever had three favourite players - Shearer, Carroll and HBA.

Don't really like any of the current players.

There is not really a lot that I'm bothered about, Mitro possibly, with Mbemba, Darlow, and Perez to a lesser extent. I'm not sure if I've just passed the stage of having a favourite player or if it's down to most of them not giving a shit as well as being shit, probably a bit of both.

I have huge amounts of respects for Lascelles though and I have high hopes for him, so Lascelles if I had to pick one.

Voted Lascelles out of our current options but a good point was made about him just concentrating on football at this age and becoming the player we hope he will.

On that note I'd prefer we bring in an established leader preferably in the center of midfield.

Edit: posted this thinking it was the club captain thread, but hes still my current fav.

Voted Ayoze. Can't be much closer between him and Lascelles for me.  Ayoze will fuck off way sooner than Lascelles would though I think. Could see Lascelles stay with us for a very long time. Unless he turns out to be properly amazing then he'll go to a bigger club obviously

Surely lascelles has played too few games to be someone's favourite??

Not whilst in the company of some of the shite on our current playing staff. Plus the lads got heart and seems genuinely committed unlike some of the crap.

Very true. The whole squad lacks character minus about 4