Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

That's absolutely nothing to do with Hayden though, surely? Sure, if Willock, Anderson and Joelinton suddenly all get fit for the rest of the season, we certainly don't need an extra body.

Its not looking likely though is it, Willock has been out pretty much 6 months, and Anderson was supposed to be back last month but is out for at least another.

Just now, TRC said:

Its not looking likely though is it, Willock has been out pretty much 6 months, and Anderson was supposed to be back last month but is out for at least another.

Nope, it isn't. Joelinton only seems to come back for 2 matches at a time too. But I'd still not even consider playing Hayden :lol:

Really think we should try Hall LCM, playing City is a free hit anyway, lets see what the lad can do alongside Bruno. Just glad its not a game we should be winning.

6 minutes ago, TRC said:

Really think we should try Hall LCM, playing City is a free hit anyway, lets see what the lad can do alongside Bruno. Just glad its not a game we should be winning.

I don't know. Hall's worst game for us was that first half v City in the league cup and he was playing as a CM then. 

9 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I don't know. Hall's worst game for us was that first half v City in the league cup and he was playing as a CM then. 

Will have Bruno next to him this time though. Either way the Miley, Longstaff combo means we get ruined. Have to try something else.

14 minutes ago, TRC said:

Will have Bruno next to him this time though. Either way the Miley, Longstaff combo means we get ruined. Have to try something else.

What do you feel Hall offers that Miley and Longstaff don't?

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Haven't seen enough of him, but we don't have many other options

4 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Better forward passing potentially. 

Hall also took good corners at Chelsea. Would be nice to have as an option

10 hours ago, buzz said:

Better forward passing potentially. 

Hall also took good corners at Chelsea. Would be nice to have as an option

Given Tripps shite delivery from corners on Saturday I’d definitely give someone a share of the responsibility when taking on the LHS.

Could we get a Saudi team to take a hit for us on Hayden?

Wouldn’t be our fault if a Saudi team took him off us for a free and offered him a contract worth more financially for just six months than it would be if he stayed at Newcastle until 2026!

9 hours ago, James said:

Could we get a Saudi team to take a hit for us on Hayden?

Wouldn’t be our fault if a Saudi team took him off us for a free and offered him a contract worth more financially for just six months than it would be if he stayed at Newcastle until 2026!

Max Power is getting 50 grand a week at some team out there so it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility if we really wanted to do it 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Doesn’t look like he’s being loaned out so wondering if he’ll feature on the bench in the likelihood of Bruno’s ban. 

Think there’s more chance of me featuring on the bench

Edited by Jack27

I’d get the logic of having him as a 15 min option if we are trying to hold onto a win.

but equally I’d get it if Howe wants to stick to a clean break from players he has no plans for.

5 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Can you play as a 6?

You should see me at Soccerworld Newcastle

I dominate that, checks notes, space behind our middle two 

He should be in the 25 for the rest of the season, taking Joelintons spot. As has been said he would be a useful option to help close a game out with 10-15 mins to go.

Arent they hoping for Joelinton return before the end of the season?

Bit mad if Hayden is staying that he isn't in the squad. We have room to add him with Tonali out. Can't believe he is more limited than Dummett and Ritchie and he had always been a solid pro. I guess White is ahead of him now too.

2 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Think there’s more chance of me featuring on the bench

well I’ll guess we’ll never find out now, cheers Ashworth