The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

On bet365 Hassan scored for braga and was disallowed. I then stuck £5 in play FGS double Hassan and Moreno. The cashout immediately jumped to £18 with Hassan ticked as being a winner. Cashed it out and put it on again and same thing happened again. Very weird. No doubt they’ll claim the money back

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/Mobile%20Uploads/B619D9FF-0522-4E9E-9BA4-CCC1BE44F16F.png

Heading up for the Leicester and Everton games. So I don't make the trip for nothing I've reverse jinxed us and stuck £25 on a double of losses so we at least get a point out of this double header. You're welcome. :thup:

Got the email from 365 £50 offer Manchester derby

If you’re a fairly active gambler, PaddyPower seem to be the best with offers.

Bet365 still give me the £50 in play but it’s an infrequent offer now and their usual offers are shite.

ffs

Bet365's offers have got worse over the past year but it's still my go to site, I like skybets request a bet for super Sunday and paddypower for their big event offers ........I have deleted William Hill from my life

Skybet posted a Request-A-Bet on Twitter for the two derbies of over 1 corner per team per half, and all four teams to have 20+ booking points (2 yellows or a red) each at 20/1.

Can't find it on the site but that looks a great bet.