Doncaster Rovers 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 20/07/16 FT

What was the atmosphere like for those who went tonight?

Couple of my mates told me it was a bit shitty, few of our lot sitting down and stuff - guess thats as it was pay on the gate so got a few not used to the away game lark like. Any truth to it?

2252 is a cracking turn out mind, hopefully lots of support for Rafa? Few boos for Gini apparently?

Fans chanting that they want Gini to stay and that they want Sissoko to go apparently before booing Gini on. Sounds like they struggled to work out what they actually want.

I wasn't there but seen a couple of people tweeting that their was boo's at half time as well.

Couple of my mates told me it was a bit shitty, few of our lot sitting down and stuff - guess thats as it was pay on the gate so got a few not used to the away game lark like. Any truth to it?

2252 is a cracking turn out mind, hopefully lots of support for Rafa? Few boos for Gini apparently?

The atmosphere was a bit subdued overall and that was likely down to us being crap in the first half and playing at such a slow pace.

Loads of support for Rafa, aye. There were a few boos for Wijnaldum here and there but there were also songs from some of our lot about wanting him to stay. There was also a "Moussa Sissoko, we want you to go" song...

It was a game of 2 halves really, once we added some movement in the team through bringing on Gayle and Perez, we improved significantly.

All in all, quite a bit of work needs to be done.

Fans chanting that they want Gini to stay and that they want Sissoko to go apparently before booing Gini on. Sounds like they struggled to work out what they actually want.

I wasn't there but seen a couple of people tweeting that their was boo's at half time as well.

Toon Brexit.

No coincidence we improved with Colback off the pitch. Also no coincidence that Shelvey was miles better in the second half when he didn't have that ginger bellend alongside him. Shelvey will rip the Championship to pieces if he wants to, could really be the key man this season. Must find the right partner for him though to really allow him to dictate.

Hayden was impressive, levelled three people with strong challenges. :lol: Jesus looked a class above as well and considering he's apparently not too good going forward, he looked like he could be a real threat for us. Linked up well with Perez but was too intelligent for Thauvin who is still infuriating. Clearly has the talent but just lets himself down with his decision making.

No coincidence we improved with Colback off the pitch. Also no coincidence that Shelvey was miles better in the second half when he didn't have that ginger bellend alongside him.

i really hope rafa twigs this soon and we never see colback again, he's so bad it's fucking untrue

How was Armstrong?

Movement was brilliant and made some great runs in behind resulting in getting one-on-one with their 'keeper three times but his finishing let him down massively.

In the highlights Gamez looked soooo cool on the ball.

Love it. So comfy! Despite not being known as a very technical player (for being spanish?) he probably is better technically than most of our players when it comes to 1st touch and passing :lol:

Sign all the spaniards.

How was Armstrong?

Movement was brilliant and made some great runs in behind resulting in getting one-on-one with their 'keeper three times but his finishing let him down massively.

Someone to keep for the coming season or should he be loaned out, you think?

How was Armstrong?

Someone to keep for the coming season or should he be loaned out, you think?

Armstrong looked lively, I wouldn't be loaning him out again, I think he deserves his chance.