Sporting Lokeren 0-4 Newcastle United - 23/07/16 FT

U2

Expect Hanley to make an appearance.

A few things I'd like to see: Gayle given a chance to start at #9, a Colback-less midfield from the start, Armstrong to get a few more minutes late in the game playing at #9, Sels not f***ing about with the ball at his feet and better marking on corners.

Guest neesy111

Dreamt that Shola stepped out for this in the number 9 shirt. Wouldn't wish that dream on my worst enemy, was fucking horrible

That's not a dream, it's a nightmare!

In Ghent now. Off in a couple of minutes to find the ground. Really looking forward to this game today. Hopefully a good run out for all the players, with no injuries and helping build our team spirit for the coming months. Will keep an eye on Hanley today.

In Ghent now. Off in a couple of minutes to find the ground. Really looking forward to this game today. Hopefully a good run out for all the players, with no injuries and helping build our team spirit for the coming months. Will keep an eye on Hanley today.

Periscope it mate O0

A few things I'd like to see: Gayle given a chance to start at #9, a Colback-less midfield from the start, Armstrong to get a few more minutes late in the game playing at #9, Sels not f***ing about with the ball at his feet and better marking on corners.

:drool:

Seriously though, I remember someone posting on here a while back that he had some clause in his contract that he had to play an 'x' number of games per season if fit. Starting to think there might be some truth in that if even Rafa Benitez keeps playing the useless clogger every week.

:drool:

Seriously though, I remember someone posting on here a while back that he had some clause in his contract that he had to play an 'x' number of games per season if fit. Starting to think there might be some truth in that if even Rafa Benitez keeps playing the useless clogger every week.

I don't believe Rafa would allow that. Colback would be a Hull player by now, or we would simply renege and let him be released. He cost us nowt after all