Southend United 0-2 Newcastle United - FT

Which end are we in, and do I have to queue up at the ticket office?

Well be in the south end come 9:30 apparently. :lol:

Late but :lol:

Fucking finally, always liked you Mike :lol:

How has the front three looked? Aarons on the left or right?

It looked alright but Gayle struggled to get involved. Aarons seemed mainly left but they swapped a lot.

Gayle.

As a Crystal Palace local I hope you can try and give another more reasonable view, but I've watched this cunt for years and I fkn hate him. Beyond words.

What is he good at?

For all the 4-3-3 talk, it still looked like 4-2-3-1 to me, just Vurn played on the right of the three in behind Gayle up top.

We created not a lot, passed it around ok, Shelvey on the ball lots, Hayden putting in tackles, Perez our most lively player, Gayle couldn't get involved, great save at the end from Darlow, who's lush up close, i would.

Lass who takes Newcastle photos pitchside has a big arse, Armstrong was decent when he came on, was on a great run until Mitro got in his way. Lascelles is a mountain, won every header and looks a pure leader to me.

I went to a Londis on the way home and bought some fruit gums and a pack of minstrels, bit peckish.

It looked alright but Gayle struggled to get involved. Aarons seemed mainly left but they swapped a lot.

Gayle.

As a Crystal Palace local I hope you can try and give another more reasonable view, but I've watched this c*** for years and I fkn hate him. Beyond words.

What is he good at?

He can finish.  He will get us goals when he is up to speed

Gayle.

As a Crystal Palace local I hope you can try and give another more reasonable view, but I've watched this c*** for years and I fkn hate him. Beyond words.

What is he good at?

He can finish.  He will get us goals when he is up to speed

Ah. fair enough, happy to concede that when it happens.

For all the 4-3-3 talk, it still looked like 4-2-3-1 to me, just Vurn played on the right of the three in behind Gayle up top.

We created not a lot, passed it around ok.

The concern I have had all summer, it's only a pre season game but I do believe there's not enough creativity in the team.

Especially considering we'll probably see 11 men behind the ball against most teams.

The concern I have had all summer, it's only a pre season game but I do believe there's not enough creativity in the team.

Especially considering we'll probably see 11 men behind the ball against most teams.

I think Shelvey and whoever plays as the number are supposed to bring that creativity, Shelvey doesn't and it seems Perez is playing as the 10 and he's a tad bit individual to play that role in a 4-2-3-1.

You're right the lack of creativity is a little concerning, but i still think we have enough to go up as it stands now. And we're going to buy another midfieler imo, a creative one hopefully.

I think Shelvey and whoever plays as the number are supposed to bring that creativity, Shelvey doesn't and it seems Perez is playing as the 10 and he's a tad bit individual to play that role in a 4-2-3-1.

You're right the lack of creativity is a little concerning, but i still think we have enough to go up as it stands now. And we're going to buy another midfieler imo, a creative one hopefully.

Just wait until de Jong is fit!!! I mean, we've been saying that for 2 years, but yeah

The likes of Joey Barton, Alan Smith, Danny Guthrie and Geremi p*ssed it last time, lads.

Arguably 2 of those 4 would be better than our current central pairing now. And I'm far from a Barton fan. Guthrie obviously being the other.