Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

I don't hate them, I just don't give a shit about them.

This bizarre dislike they have for us seems to have come from absolutely nowhere, what the fuck did we ever do to Villa? :lol:

And this is exactly why I dislike them so much, ever since the first relegation at Villa park, completely tasteless, classless and unnecessary, you would understand if it was the mackems but theres never been a huge rivalry as far as I'm aware, at least in all my 27 years.

I don't hate them, I just don't give a shit about them.

This bizarre dislike they have for us seems to have come from absolutely nowhere, what the fuck did we ever do to Villa? :lol:

Got relegated against them. Which makes this whole charade even odder.

They're embarrassing like :lol: That article is literally terrible, how embarrassing.

Such an irrelevant club, would quite like them to stay down purely because of how tasteless they are.

You know the club didn't write it right?

The attitude is fully reflective of the handful of fans who bother their arse with them these days.

Guest Howaythetoon

I work a lot in the area and the actual people who are from there don't seem arsed about NUFC one way or another. The internet and social media can distort things massively. For example I work all over the country and most people I talk to about football all seem to regard Newcastle as a big club with good fans who deserve better and not these crying demanding delusional Geordies. As such I'll take Villa at face value and their fans, they are a good club who have been fucked around just like us with good fans in the main. Brummie for example is a top fella.

Not many people know that all football clubs are obliged by the football league to employ at least one completely shit defender in interests of comedy defenders make games better, steven taylor out we had to bring someone in