Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YES, shame on you - all.

All I was doing was highlighting the 'run in' for both of the team and you take the p~ss. 'Well with 19 games left you will play x number of teams'.

Well next time, well there won't be a next time. Period.

Have a nice day - f*ckwits.

http://i.imgur.com/s3QmHFT.gif

:lol: honestly I don't think it really matters who we play barring like 3 or 4 teams though.

I thought we were just having a little bit of banter with SCT.

then Scoot and Newsted get all nasty- shame on them.

Nasty? Really? :lol:

:lol: honestly I don't think it really matters who we play barring like 3 or 4 teams though.

:fishing:

I suppose i was about out of order by quoting him. :D

And I'm out of order for calling you all f*ckwits (which you are not).

It's too late. Things will never be the same between us.

It's too late. Things will never be the same between us.

LOL  :D

:lol: Pleased you calmed down. I could have quoted you but gave you the chance. We all cool. :rose:

Well considering we cruised past Leeds at their place, and considering they've lost as much as they've won on the road this season, I see no reason to expect nothing other than a victory for Newcastle when we play them at home.Anything can happen on the day, and sure there are some home games our players decide to take their foot off the pedal for, but unless we're at our worst then it will be a win.

So because Wolves etc beat us at SJP, does that mean they are certainties to beat us when we play them at home..? Not at all, everyone knows that a new game is a new game ; Leeds have improved since we played them, they have a manager who is relatively new to them and they appear to be responding to him...just as NUFC did when Rafa took over but it took a few weeks to get going. And just what is our 'worst'.? Losing at home to Blackburn or winning against the odds at Preston ?

Too much viewing things through B&W specs and not enough cool thinking - if we lose to Brighton and Reading the bookies will soon change their tune so people have to remain practical - my view is that we are NOT certainties for automatic promotion IF we get injuries to key players and haven't signed anyone to cover.

If Brighton suddenly lose Dunk, Knockaert and Murray to injuries/suspensions, do you think that they will also struggle to stay in the automatic promotion spots?

Quite possibly, but again, this is down to an 'if'...we have to live with realities and much as many would like Brighton to suffer some key player suspensions/injuries, they haven't so far...and we have. Don't forget, whilst injuries are largely unavoidable, suspensions CAN be avoided - especially ones caused by opening your mouth carelessly when opposition players/officials are listening..! We are supposed to have the best squad in the league to cope with these things but it hasn't always been the case.

We have had a bad spell in December and some other sides have not - it remains to be seen whether they will as the season goes on but results are what get you where you want to be and we have to keep on getting them if we want to be certain of automatic promotion.

19 games of the season left, Rafa will plan for everyone single one, a couple of additions to the squad and we'll be fine, still get the feeling Ashley will fuck him over in the summer though.

I can't see us signing anyone tbh. Far too late in the window.

Aye, deals never ever happen in the last couple of days of the window.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'd be mightily surprised if we did sign anyone. When was the last time we signed someone on deadline day?

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'd be mightily surprised if we did sign anyone. When was the last time we signed someone on deadline day?

Last year.

Last year.

Fair enough.

Then we'll soon see.

19 games of the season left, Rafa will plan for everyone single one, a couple of additions to the squad and we'll be fine, still get the feeling Ashley will f*** him over in the summer though.

This - highly likely now, esp as P45Due is now available....

19 games of the season left, Rafa will plan for everyone single one, a couple of additions to the squad and we'll be fine, still get the feeling Ashley will f*** him over in the summer though.

"Highly likely"  :lol:

You won't be LOL if Benitez walks at the end of the season.....you'll learn...

If we can't enjoy this season, with a world class manager who has reinvigorated the club, and winning most games, when can we? Some of us of us do the want to continue being utterly depressed.

If we can't enjoy this season, with a world class manager who has reinvigorated the club, and winning most games, when can we? Some of us of us do the want to continue being utterly depressed.

I think all of us of us do the appreciate Rafa like, supporting this club over the years tends to make you expect the worst though.  That big black and white boot crushing the tiny flames of hope over and over again.

frustration from many, me included but thats the cup, shocks happen tbh.

i dont like it though when an ounce of criticism is levelled at posters who dare say a word against Rafa, he got it wrong again as he has a few times this season, he ain't god or a legend yet, he has a job to do and at the minute im happy the way it's going but i'm allowed a pop if i think we should and could have done better.

Rafa is a 1000 times better than what we have had for years so he gets away with more than they would simple as that.

HTL let's now get back to the PL  O0

Get yourself down to the bookies and enquire what price they'll give you on Rafa being manager at the start of next season and what price they'll give you on Pardew being manager. Then come back and tell us so we can discuss which one is "highly likely".....

Must admit, I'm getting the feeling Rafa isn't getting the same love that the scousers gave him at Liverpool - if we want to keep a manager of his class and reputation there should be more getting behind him. I call for more Rafa love!!!  :aww: