Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 home games in a row now, win all of those and it will be looking almost certain I'd say.

Bottom of the table Rotherham, QPR, and Schteve's Derby

We've been crap at home and against teams at the wrong end of the table. Derby won't need any more motivation. Don't think those games are a given 9 points at all, both Rotherham and QPR have picked up of late and won at the weekend, Derby had been on a great run until the game at Leeds.

After last night's 85th minute winner for BHA, thought I'd check how often they've comeback to win/draw.

Fulham away were getting beat, won 2-1 (74 & 75 mins)

Birmingham away won 2-1 (83 and 90+5-jammy bastards)

Fulham at home, win 2-1 (52 & 79)

Villa away 1-1 were losing (45).

Burton away 0-1 (88 pen).

6 comebacks. Could say 11 points clawed back, 8 of which in last 11 mins.  Impressive,tenacity/self-belief. 

After last night's 85th minute winner for BHA, thought I'd check how often they've comeback to win/draw.

Fulham away were getting beat, won 2-1 (74 & 75 mins)

Birmingham away won 2-1 (83 and 90+5-jammy b******s)

Fulham at home, win 2-1 (52 & 79)

Villa away 1-1 were losing (45).

Burton away 0-1 (88 pen).

6 comebacks. Could say 11 points clawed back, 8 of which in last 11 mins.  Impressive,tenacity/self-belief. 

Exactly - compare that with our one effort against Norwich.

Which side looks more likely to be Champions/promoted ?

If we lose today, I'm dropping from 7.5 to 6.5...can anyone see us winning if its goal-less and Rotherham score in the 85th min..?

Time for the players to get their collective digits out of their posteriors..

just realized that after the cup games, Huddersfield play Brighton. so a draw or even a brighton win would be pretty helpful

Then huddersfield play leeds, so plenty chances for points dropped in the pack.

got a pretty good feeling we will do the business when we eventually get to play Brighton away. looking good atm.

With you cp, :thup: - hopefully that'll include Townsend but regardless,  I still firmly believe we're a better team than Brighton and will prove that by time season ends.

Want to win the title but regardless just get auto promotion.